What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2021 Machine donation thread

I was holding off to make sure I could finish off a Devil Riders to bring along but it sounds like I'm too late anyway and you're full up. Are you running a waiting list in case of any last minute drop outs?

We should be able to squeeze it in. Please let me know for definite. Thanks for your support.

We're edging closer. Could all supporters please cast their eyes over the first post please. We need to make sure it's correct and also fill in the blanks. TBA's

I've got some goodies from Stern, translites etc.... so there will be a raffle for the supporters.

Room for a few more pins if there are any late donators out there!

We're edging closer. Could all supporters please cast their eyes over the first post please. We need to make sure it's correct and also fill in the blanks. TBA's

I've got some goodies from Stern, translites etc.... so there will be a raffle for the supporters.

I'll be bringing one less now as I have to take an extra one home, so please delete Hokus Pokus and change King Pin (since sold) to Blue Chip.

I'll also be bringing the games from Chris Brim, so arriving with 8 in total and leaving with 9

My Countdown and Joker Poker will be running on Pascal Janin boards with extra features enabled if that is of particular interest to anybody :)

I don't believe @MajesticPinball is going now, but he's been really busy and probably not updated you yet?
I realise you're at capacity so those spaces could be used.
I'll poke him😁

To confirm I'll be bringing Star Trek Pro ( not GOTG ). It'll be for sale if anyone is after a nice 1 with colour DMD.

Hi [mention]Big Phil [/mention] - great job organising, thanks for doing this for the community.

I have moved HS2 on - so it won’t be coming with me.

You already have Fish Tales and TZ. So happy to bring my ToTAN (with Scorbit). It is in bits at the moment, so as a backup I’ll bring TZ (with Scorbit) as I guess more of those the merrier?

Just a thought - Not sure if it is possible to connect machines with Scorbit up at the venue (ie is WiFi included with your venue booking?). I’m sure [mention]Neil McRae [/mention] will be hooking some AV display up to show what’s going on at all times, or tune in to your event? Could be complicating things for many here - so no probs if the answer is no.

Mike

ok just to confirm from a flipout POV:

MikeP is bringing Alien himself

We will bring:
Led Zeppelin Premium for the comp
Indy 500 for the comp
Cactus Canyon Continued
Luton full of other games (say 12 including those three).

I'm bringing The Shadow and Meteor myself

Cheers,
Neil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi [mention]Big Phil [/mention] - great job organising, thanks for doing this for the community.

You already have Fish Tales and TZ. So happy to bring my ToTAN (with Scorbit). It is in bits at the moment, so as a backup I’ll bring TZ (with Scorbit) as I guess more of those the merrier?

Just a thought - Not sure if it is possible to connect machines with Scorbit up at the venue (ie is WiFi included with your venue booking?). I’m sure [mention]Neil McRae [/mention] will be hooking some AV display up to show what’s going on at all times, or tune in to your event? Could be complicating things for many here - so no probs if the answer is no.

Mike
yeah I'm going to have a scorbit network and we will have a temp venue for the games. text me on 07960698424 when you are up and running.

Neil.

ok just to confirm from a flipout POV:

MikeP is bring Alien himself

We will bring:
Led Zeppelin Premium for the comp
Indy 500 for the comp
Cactus Canyon Continued
Luton full of other games (say 12 including those three).

I'm bringing The Shadow and Meteor myself

Cheers,
Neil.

Apologies for being off topic slightly here Neil, but are there any plans to run stall-ball comp this time around? That was fun last time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike
But @MadNat s HS2 will be coming with me, along with LW3 & LOTR, as on first post.

As well as loads of schwag and prizes for Stall Ball

There will be a Scorbit fun competition (and yes Phil knows)

Top scores on Scorbit will qualify for prizes!

So download the app and register!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Phil,

My mate Graeme is going to bring his rfm. He's not on here.

He's coming in the van with me so put it down against my name if it's easier?

Cheers.

I’m brining a pin for the first time. What’s the procedure, Do i need to bring a trolley and unload and wheel it in myself, or is there a team doing that? I guess there will be a queue of cars and vans to get unloaded?

We’ll be there fri afternoon. what time does unloading and setup start please?

Thanks

We'll be setting up from around 9am on Friday morning.

We'll have trollies. No need to squeeze one into your car. Those bringing vans, it's probably useful to include a trolley.

We will have an army of staff itching to do everything for you. We'll even carry you in. Don't worry about labour.

Very rarely a queue as cars/vans turn up throughout the day. Yours will only take 5 minutes to unload and you can park up before setting the machine up.

Phil, please change my Laser Cue for Raven. @replicas bringing this and Super Orbit down in van and I'll arrive Friday midday to set up etc. Cheers.

I tell you what, I'll take down the website and I'll answer all questions personally. It was just a waste of time and money anyway. Plus the internet is running out of space so it'll benefit others too.

Friday Evening 7pm-11pm VIP only
Saturday all day 10:30am-6pm
Saturday Evening 7pm-11pm VIP only
Sunday 10:30am-4:30pm

Next?

I tell you what, I'll take down the website and I'll answer all questions personally. It was just a waste of time and money anyway. Plus the internet is running out of space so it'll benefit others too.

Friday Evening 7pm-11pm VIP only
Saturday all day 10:30am-6pm
Saturday Evening 7pm-11pm VIP only
Sunday 10:30am-4:30pm

Next?

Pop the link here so peeps can check out the website themselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom