What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2021 Machine donation thread

🤣🤣🤣 mate!!! I feel your pain. So…… you’re packing it down ready for Pinfest???
Not a chance! Took me so long to get around to moving it up. Plus the 50V supply just died. Or the 50V transformer coil. No flippers and no solenoids from the 50V side of the A/C relay. Aux power board coming off for checks. Banzai is double diagnosis on everything. All part of the pin fun though right? 😉

Can you put down:

Led Zeppelin Premium

@Wayne J @Wizcat Would like to have this in the competition please is that possible? Stern have promised some goodies if we can get it in?

If there are other games you want me to bring to put in the competition let me know.

Cheers,
Neil.

Can you put down:

Led Zeppelin Premium

@Wayne J @Wizcat Would like to have this in the competition please is that possible? Stern have promised some goodies if we can get it in?

If there are other games you want me to bring to put in the competition let me know.

Cheers,
Neil.
Thanks for the offer @Neil McRae .

Where possible I always try not to have the latest games tied in to a comp, so the number of complaints from non-competition players is limited.
I base the comp games on a number of criteria. Is there a duplicate on the main floor? Is it competition suitable? Do I know that particular example of the machine and can have it set up and working perfectly before it even gets to the show.

Saying that, I have nominated AIQ for the comp, so if you could bring your AIQ that would help offset that and make it easier to justify LZ in the comp.

ok thanks. I will bring AIQ Premium and LZ Premium and both in the comp. In this instance I've got the LZ specifically for the comp!

Also if you give me a list of the other games I can see if I can organise Scorbit devices for them all for the duration of the show if that is of interest.

Neil.

@Neil McRae and @Wayne J. I was planning on bringing an AIQ premium that belongs to Chris b after chatting to him yesterday so if space on the van is an issue Neil then you can leave it off and bring something else that isn’t on the list

@Big Phil you can change my tba to AIQ and Champion Pub

edit just to add both of these are for the main floor please

is there any of these that you want for the competition @Wayne J @Wizcat

The Walking Dead Premium
Iron Maiden Premium
Embryon
Space Shuttle
Iron Man
Metallica LE
Quicksilver
Nine Ball
Ali
Alien Poker
Indy 500
Game of Thrones Premium
GOTG
Dialed in LE
Meteor

Well its not just my games going into our van hence the ask.

Neil.

Bring another van, it seems a shame to miss out playing All those great games.

not certain who is going other than myself, Mike P and Matt and I know Matt has some timing issues with his own personal holiday booking - not everybody is a driver also!

We also have to get the club back up and running for the following week opening which with lots of games can be challenging.

In saying that - If someone knows a driver who could drive the next thing bigger than a Luton I’m up for hiring them but with it being bank holiday weekend it’s not so easy (I have looked!) to find.

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom