What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2021 Machine donation thread

In the meantime, from a comp POV what games do you want me to bring...

My votes would be

TNA - it’s fast and brutal
Dialed in LE (if you still have it) tough fast low scoring game.
Avengers IQ new game with deep
Rule set.

thoughts? Top pinball players will be in attendance don’t want to make it too easy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think we could fit in any more machines. We're currently on 98 & 10 main comp machines. 108 in that one room.

Appreciate everyone supporting. It's tremendous.

So what are the comp machines already in then? Looking forward to pinfest after a 2 year absence

If the comp machines are decided great but from above it doesn’t look like it and we have some scope in what we bring from flip out hence the ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks like I might be able to come after all - was thinking of bringing my BK3 but sounds like we've run out of space??

Looks like I might be able to come after all - was thinking of bringing my BK3 but sounds like we've run out of space??

I'm sure we could squeeze a lovely machine like that in. I'll add you to the list. Thanks!

Just clearing out my mobile streaming kit - Do you guys need me to bring my tablets for scorekeeping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My votes would be

TNA - it’s fast and brutal
Dialed in LE (if you still have it) tough fast low scoring game.
Avengers IQ new game with deep
Rule set.

thoughts? Top pinball players will be in attendance don’t want to make it too easy!!!

I may be a bit biased, but another vote for TNA for exactly the above reason.

Will the event be streamed/recorded like in 2019? (on that subject can the streams from 2019 still be seen?)

Will the event be streamed/recorded like in 2019? (on that subject can the streams from 2019 still be seen?)
Yes the comp will be streamed, I'm streaming Stall Ball and I've got a fully wireless handheld rig that I'll be wandering around and streaming from also.

goto Youtube, type UK Pinfest into search there are plenty:

I particularly like this one from Video game sensation "SpikeTooth Wolf"

I WAS SPECIAL GUEST ON PINBALL_LIVE AT UK PINFEST 2018

Neil.

Yes the comp will be streamed, I'm streaming Stall Ball and I've got a fully wireless handheld rig that I'll be wandering around and streaming from also.

Neil.
If anyone knows him / wants to mention PinFest is happening again in the comments, might get some more interest in attending..

Neil.
Good shout, i think I watched that before when looking for videos.

I was hoping to find the tournament streams from 2019 as it was my first pinfest and still quite a few new to real pinball so I'd love to see the footage that drew me in 😁 I guess it's not hosted anywhere as I did look on pinball live's twitch and it wasn't there

Yeah unfortunately they only host it for 90 days even if you pay them for a Twitch Turbo acct.

Have got the footage will upload to Youtube, I've been meaning to since forever so sorry for the delay!!

Tim / PBL

I'd really appreciate that 😊 I've got fond memories of that weekend and watching the tournament screens in awe😂

What is your youtube channel?

Back
Top Bottom