What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2021 Machine donation thread

Anyone got any good deals on van hire for this. I've had a quick Google, bit didn't know if anyone already had a good price we can all jump on.

@Big Phil can you add these onto the list from me.. this is the likely list..
Indiana Jones (wms), Addams Family, Jokerz, Paragon, JP2, WoZ, Banzai run and Police Force.
8 games, will have to hire a Luton tail lift to move these on my own ok and those nearly new and re-decalled will have to be shrink wrapped. Should have my new pin palace built by then so no more messing about twisting or unscrewing backboxes. Load up and travel down Friday morning. All of the above are restored to at least comp standard so could be used if required (as long as they are treated with respect by the players!!)
cant wait for this event!!!
Andy

@Big Phil can you add these onto the list from me.. this is the likely list..
Indiana Jones (wms), Addams Family, Jokerz, Paragon, JP2, WoZ, Banzai run and Police Force.
8 games, will have to hire a Luton tail lift to move these on my own ok and those nearly new and re-decalled will have to be shrink wrapped. Should have my new pin palace built by then so no more messing about twisting or unscrewing backboxes. Load up and travel down Friday morning. All of the above are restored to at least comp standard so could be used if required (as long as they are treated with respect by the players!!)
cant wait for this event!!!
Andy
If someone else is bringing a WOZ I'd like to have a JJP game in the comp.

You play until you either drain or lock a ball. If you drain, you're out, if you lock, you go to the back of the queue & wait for your next turn. There may be other rules, but that's the gist of it.

Yeah! Great fun too! I was first up
And was out on my first attempt!! I’d better get practising!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmm, best amalgamate mine, matt and mikeP's from Flipout. We will have a van of ten games. we have to decide what's going... and Kirk can bring my old GNR LOL

Neil.

Loved that game sooooo much. Then i tried to move it. Hated the experience so much. I sold it 🤣🤣🤣
Hehe I know what you mean. It took me all that time since I bought it to psych myself up to moving it upstairs up two flights of steps. Not far from Daventry though....

Hehe I know what you mean. It took me all that time since I bought it to psych myself up to moving it upstairs up two flights of steps. Not far from Daventry though....
🤣🤣🤣 mate!!! I feel your pain. So…… you’re packing it down ready for Pinfest???

Back
Top Bottom