What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2021 - August 27th, 28th & 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.
As all the machines are new to me, I think part of my problem will be not having the faintest idea what a good or bad score actually is!! [emoji846]

There are over 100 games at pinfest get the practise in on the free play games prior to entering the comp. if you are London based check out www.flipoutlondon.com for your pin fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are over 100 games at pinfest get the practise in on the free play games prior to entering the comp. if you are London based check out www.flipoutlondon.com for your pin fix.

Yeah - I knew that, and I am (North West) London based, so have been to Flipout a couple of times. I've also got a couple of games at home to practise on.

What I actually meant was that all the games in the competition are new to me! 🙂

Having said that, you have got me thinking, so I may well try to fit in another visit to Flipout before the Pinfest weekend, so cheers! 👍

Yeah - I knew that, and I am (North West) London based, so have been to Flipout a couple of times. I've also got a couple of games at home to practise on.

What I actually meant was that all the games in the competition are new to me! [emoji846]

Having said that, you have got me thinking, so I may well try to fit in another visit to Flipout before the Pinfest weekend, so cheers! [emoji106]

You might see me there! Next planned visit is in a couple of weeks then Maybe just before pinfest too

Reactions: C&C
Anyone managed to book brekkie at the Macure - had an email saying click here to book extras (such as brekkie) then had a reply saying it’s not available??

Anyone managed to book brekkie at the Macure - had an email saying click here to book extras (such as brekkie) then had a reply saying it’s not available??
I've not contacted them but am going to as there are 2 of us in separate rooms. I don't understand how breakfast cannot be available?

I thought breakfast was included in the room rate? Maybe that's why you can't book it separately?

I might be misremembering what we have done previously though.

Breakfast is included in the room rate

Ah that makes sense then - cheers guys, fingers crossed it’s included [emoji106][emoji106]

…..checked an older confirmation email - it IS included [emoji106]

Looking forward to seeing many of you over the course of the weekend!

OK😁 My circumstances have changed and can possibly make it now as my mad dog is no more😔 Nobody could look after him.
My van is on the ramp as I speak getting welded up and can fit one pin in to bring, problem is Mercure is full and want to bring my better half for a weekend away. Totally her idea😎
Anyone know of somewhere nice to stay close to the venue?

The savoy in London [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OK😁 My circumstances have changed and can possibly make it now as my mad dog is no more😔 Nobody could look after him.
My van is on the ramp as I speak getting welded up and can fit one pin in to bring, problem is Mercure is full and want to bring my better half for a weekend away. Totally her idea😎

We stayed here in 2019 - it was decent.

https://g.page/hotel-ibis-rugby-east?share

I know there have been a few cancellations over the weekend so I’d maybe try again.

There's loads of hotels in Northampton, it's only 20-30 minute drive.
Hilton by J15 of the M1, I think there's a holiday Inn right next to that as well, or premier Inn or holiday Inn (amongst others) a bit nearer to n'pton Town centre.

There's loads of hotels in Northampton, it's only 20-30 minute drive.
Hilton by J15 of the M1, I think there's a holiday Inn right next to that as well, or premier Inn or holiday Inn (amongst others) a bit nearer to n'pton Town centre.
Thanks mate, like a drink so need as close as possible as I don’t want to pay high cab fares. Wife is on the case🤞
If people think a Yorkshireman is tight you need to come to Wales😂 They have taught me the ways the last 20 years I’ve lived there😁

Emailed Holly last night to see if we could get a cancellation, will start looking at other options including Air B&B👍

Bring a sleeping bag or inflatable mattress. There'll be loads of empty vans parked up :)

and a bucket :eek:

Tickets!

Those supplying machines will be given a durable plastic staff wristband for the entire weekend. You can access out of hours for machine maintenance etc.....

General public will be getting FOUR wristbands. A lot of VIP don't like the idea of wearing the wristband for the whole weekend so 4 individual wristbands will be given out. Fri Eve, Sat, Sat eve and Sunday. This allows you to rip it off at the end of the night and start afresh the following day after your shower.

I presume you'll all be ok with this?

For the VIP's, you should be able to collect your tickets from around 4pm on Friday.

Just over 2 weeks to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom