What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2021 - August 27th, 28th & 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
@Neil McRae says it's on so it's on! :clap:

Room Bookings: -
Thursday through to Sunday night are £62 single B&B, £72 double/twin B&B. Remember, you need to speak to the hotel direct during office hours and ensure you're speaking to either Hollie or Patrick and quote UKPinfest. The telelphone number is 01327 307000

Reading & Leeds festival have been announced for the same weekend which is standard.

hmm sat in a field with a bunch of strangers ****ed as a fart listening to bands who i do not know......home isa ****ed on tent full of pewk. OR. sat in a bar in a hotel with a bunch of pineds ****ed as a fart listening to tales of “i bought that one for £50” and a few kwality games of pinball, more beer then bacon n eggs for brekkie followed more pinball.

hmmm no brainer, where’s mi tent 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Excuse my naivety as I've never been before but what's the grub situation/availability throughout the 3 days?

Excuse my naivety as I've never been before but what's the grub situation/availability throughout the 3 days?

there is a proper hotel restuarant for breakfast lunch and dinner, but they also put on a fast food stand with burgers hot dogs and sarnies.
we usually also head into town for a ruby.

there is a proper hotel restuarant for breakfast lunch and dinner, but they also put on a fast food stand with burgers hot dogs and sarnies.
we usually also head into town for a ruby.

Perfect. sounds great. 👍

Do many people actually stay for the whole duration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom