What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2020 machine donation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just giving this a bump.

I know all events in the near future are in doubt and things could change but I have to keep working on this because as of here and now, it's still going ahead. Need a lot more donations.

Hi Phil. Not sure how i forgot the pins but my room has been booked since last year... :)

Anyway, from Myself, Rob D and Ron:-

Aerobatics
Circus
Ski Jump
Queens Castle
Nautilus
Wizard
Pacman
Starwars DE
Robocop
AN Other Pin

Fingers crossed. What ever happens we will still have to socially distance, not sure how we do that in the hall - less pins maybe or more space taken up of the hotel with the same number of pins?

Cheers.

JB

Hi Phil. Not sure how i forgot the pins but my room has been booked since last year... :)

Anyway, from Myself, Rob D and Ron:-

Aerobatics
Circus
Ski Jump
Queens Castle
Nautilus
Wizard
Pacman
Starwars DE
Robocop
AN Other Pin

Fingers crossed. What ever happens we will still have to socially distance, not sure how we do that in the hall - less pins maybe or more space taken up of the hotel with the same number of pins?

Cheers.

JB
Less visitors i think

Reactions: PAX
I have been looking forward to this years Pinfest, since last years which was a milestone in my rediscovery on pinball.

Fingers crossed tightly it can happen :)

How would that work? Not got my ticket yet we no idea if this will go ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest without Phil jacking the pricing up and limiting the tickets, not sure how it would work.

Phil, do you have to get separate liability insurance for this? Right now for another project I'm involved this is proving to be a nightmare.

Neil

in hope it happens il make my list of games..
Paragon, Jurassic park, Jokerz, Flash, Police force, Addams, Guardians of the Galaxy and either Wizard of Oz OR Iron Maiden depending if myself and WWJ have changed back before then.

in hope it happens il make my list of games..
Paragon, Jurassic park, Jokerz, Flash, Police force, Addams, Guardians of the Galaxy and either Wizard of Oz OR Iron Maiden depending if myself and WWJ have changed back before then.
IMdn & Woz will both be there, doesn't matter who takes them.

UKPinfest 2020 is unfortunately cancelled! There is still so much uncertainty so I don't want to risk trying to plan one for say, 6 months time so the next event will be August 27th, 28th & 29th 2021 at The Mercure Daventry. I still haven't quite finalised the details with them but everything is agreed in principal. I was hoping to have everything signed but I need to give you all as much notice as possible. I'll try to cover all the points in this post but if there's something you need to ask, feel free.

Tickets - If you've already purchased tickets, they're valid for the event in 2021. If you'd prefer a refund, just ask.

Hotel rooms - The rooms can be transferred to the new dates next year or you can cancel. If you're planning on transferring your room booking to next year, please don't call the hotel until I let you all know that the contract has been signed.

Room prices and ticket prices will be the same for next year.

For those that don't frequent the forum or social media very often, please let them know.

Bloody unfortunate, but as we all know, there's very little choice in the current pandemic climate we find ourselves in.

Looking forward to seeing everyone next year - assuming that the world collectively pulls its finger out and beats covid-19 into submission by then.

UKPinfest 2020 is unfortunately cancelled! There is still so much uncertainty so I don't want to risk trying to plan one for say, 6 months time so the next event will be August 27th, 28th & 29th 2021 at The Mercure Daventry. I still haven't quite finalised the details with them but everything is agreed in principal. I was hoping to have everything signed but I need to give you all as much notice as possible. I'll try to cover all the points in this post but if there's something you need to ask, feel free.

Tickets - If you've already purchased tickets, they're valid for the event in 2021. If you'd prefer a refund, just ask.

Hotel rooms - The rooms can be transferred to the new dates next year or you can cancel. If you're planning on transferring your room booking to next year, please don't call the hotel until I let you all know that the contract has been signed.

Room prices and ticket prices will be the same for next year.

For those that don't frequent the forum or social media very often, please let them know.

Any news on moving our bookings Phil? Please do
Let us know when we can contact holly to request this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom