Big Phil

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
County Durham
Alias
OTWBigPhil
Just giving this a bump.

I know all events in the near future are in doubt and things could change but I have to keep working on this because as of here and now, it's still going ahead. Need a lot more donations.

Biff

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Near Grantham
Alias
****a
Hi Phil. Not sure how i forgot the pins but my room has been booked since last year... :)

Anyway, from Myself, Rob D and Ron:-

Aerobatics
Circus
Ski Jump
Queens Castle
Nautilus
Wizard
Pacman
Starwars DE
Robocop
AN Other Pin

Fingers crossed. What ever happens we will still have to socially distance, not sure how we do that in the hall - less pins maybe or more space taken up of the hotel with the same number of pins?

Cheers.

JB

Tombyrne

Registered
Aug 6, 2017
Solihull
Hi Phil. Not sure how i forgot the pins but my room has been booked since last year... :)

Anyway, from Myself, Rob D and Ron:-

Aerobatics
Circus
Ski Jump
Queens Castle
Nautilus
Wizard
Pacman
Starwars DE
Robocop
AN Other Pin

Fingers crossed. What ever happens we will still have to socially distance, not sure how we do that in the hall - less pins maybe or more space taken up of the hotel with the same number of pins?

Cheers.

JB
Less visitors i think

David_Vi

Site Supporter
Sep 3, 2019
Colchester
Alias
DaveTheTrain
I have been looking forward to this years Pinfest, since last years which was a milestone in my rediscovery on pinball.

Fingers crossed tightly it can happen :)

Reactions: MajesticPinball

Neil McRae

Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
Surrey
playpinball.uk
Alias
Neil McRae
How would that work? Not got my ticket yet we no idea if this will go ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be honest without Phil jacking the pricing up and limiting the tickets, not sure how it would work.

Phil, do you have to get separate liability insurance for this? Right now for another project I'm involved this is proving to be a nightmare.

Neil

PUP

Site Supporter
May 13, 2015
Southport
in hope it happens il make my list of games..
Paragon, Jurassic park, Jokerz, Flash, Police force, Addams, Guardians of the Galaxy and either Wizard of Oz OR Iron Maiden depending if myself and WWJ have changed back before then.

Reactions: Big Phil

Wayne J

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2011
Walsall
Alias
WWJ
in hope it happens il make my list of games..
Paragon, Jurassic park, Jokerz, Flash, Police force, Addams, Guardians of the Galaxy and either Wizard of Oz OR Iron Maiden depending if myself and WWJ have changed back before then.
IMdn & Woz will both be there, doesn't matter who takes them.