What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2020 August 28th, 29th & 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here mail from the hotel of booking confirmed next week for some reason the Mrs went via bookings.com
Hotel and them passing us from one to another when we tried to cancel, but got the impression they were going to cancel for us

Called the hotel today and spoke to Hollie. She said that the emails are sent from an automated system and they can't stop them being sent, but did confirm that I was booked in for 2021

Just so long as it's not tied in with automatic billing for no shows...!

UKPINFEST IS ON [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wouldn’t try running before we can walk! Let’s try and get swasvey done this year first!

I’ll see near the time, but I may defer my pinfest room booking till 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterdays road map had a lot of ifs and buts however l want to keep positive and pinfest is something to look forward to.

Exactly! Let’s also try and get the smaller event successfully running too!

Fully understand your concerns, Ben. If things keep going as they are, we should get there but as you know, people bend and break the rules so it could end up in a right mess again.

Yesterdays announcement gave UKPinfest the green light and I have a signed contract with the hotel to uphold so I have to start planning as if it's going to happen.

Fully understand your concerns, Ben. If things keep going as they are, we should get there but as you know, people bend and break the rules so it could end up in a right mess again.

Yesterdays announcement gave UKPinfest the green light and I have a signed contract with the hotel to uphold so I have to start planning as if it's going to happen.

Thanks Phil, I plan to attend this provided it goes ahead. Hope to see you in august it’s been too long!

Hope plans are going ok for this event, seems to have gone quiet lately. All being well hope to see you in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom