What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2020 August 28th, 29th & 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's also visiting family so here for a longer duration. I'll mention that to him though.

Thinking about taking my 6 year old this year as he is really getting into pinball. Are the ticket prices the same for children?

Dutch Pinball will be attending UKPinfest 2020 with a new production TBL machine. Talk/Q&A with Barry Driessen on Saturday. Massive thanks to Jonathan Joosten and Ad Jonker for helping to arrange this!

View attachment 101726

I was already planning on attending on the Saturday but this just made the trip even more worth it, game looks amazing but I’ve never had the chance to play one. Well done Phil for adding this to the weekend.

Can anyone offer advice on the best way to get to Daventry?

View attachment 101195

Another option is a £15-£20 Uber from Rugby station. 20-30 mins from Rugby and fast trains from London (Euston).

If he decided to fly into Heathrow... There is a National Express service from Heathrow to Banbury - again an Uber/Taxi from there could be done.

Last edited:
Another option is a £15-£20 Uber from Rugby station. 20-30 mins from Rugby and fast trains from London (Euston).

If he decided to fly into Heathrow... There is a National Express service from Heathrow to Banbury - again an Uber/Taxi from there could be done.
It cost me £20 each way in a taxi last year

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Dutch Pinball will be attending UKPinfest 2020 with a new production TBL machine. Talk/Q&A with Barry Driessen on Saturday. Massive thanks to Jonathan Joosten and Ad Jonker for helping to arrange this!

View attachment 101726

Not that anyone cares but in my view I think this is terrible. These guys owe pinheads thousands of pounds and have made a machine with stolen money. Barry should be sorting that out before spending more of their money on a trip to the UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If he's opening himself for a Q&A - he won't enjoy the Qs unless its demonstratebly on the way to being sorted by then.

They have until August.

Indeed Nick but if I was an EA in the UK and didn’t have my game I’d be working to figure out how I get ready to seize that game!

How much is it for the Friday and Saturday night Phil going to book tomorrow just don’t want to get stung with the normal rates rather than the pinfest ones

Have the "US traders" been sorted? Hoping the guy who spoke up (can't remember name) has arranged. Looking to stock up on some cheap parts.

How much is it for the Friday and Saturday night Phil going to book tomorrow just don’t want to get stung with the normal rates rather than the pinfest ones
Contract signed and we're live!

The hotel is now taking room bookings. Prices have gone up slightly this year. I begged and pleaded and even offered @Poibug as a waiter for the weekend but I just couldn't budge them on room prices.

Thursday through to Sunday night are £62 single B&B, £72 double/twin B&B

Remember, you need to speak to the hotel direct during office hours and ensure you're speaking to either Hollie or Patrick and quote UKPinfest. The telelphone number is 01327 307000

Are you bringing more bits this year Chris? I need to buy more bits to give away :p

Sorry for the late reply. Been mopping up a flooded kitchen at my Mother's house. It's a right mess. Taken tomorrow off work to sort it out. Typically, there's a viewing for the sale of it at 1pm tomorrow afternoon!

Thursday through to Sunday night are £62 single B&B, £72 double/twin B&B and remember to ask to speak to Hollie and quote UKPinfest.

Is there a machine donation thread?

folks,
if you want a lorry to take twenty games is a 7.5tonner enough?

Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom