What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Pinfest 2023 - August 25/26/27th

I got a sneak peak of the quiz paper:

Q1 What length and width screw was used to attach lane guides to Bally/Williams playfields

Q2 What date was the DCS system released

Q3 What size (Length and Width) is a wide body B/W cabinet (NOT HEAD)

Q4a How many games (all manufacturers) have used a gun handle

Q4b How many injuries (to the nearest hundred thousand) have they caused

Didn’t see any more sorry
Some great questions David!
I could do a pic round based on close up pics of pinball play fields. The challenge is to identify the game.

For those still struggling for a hotel room, I've checked the Holiday Inn and there are some available there.

Holiday Inn Rugby/ Northampton M1, Jct 18, an IHG Hotel

This will be my first time attending the even and already super excited about visiting.

I’ve been planning this out and think I’ve got everything worked out, most importantly found a place to stay that’s not too far so I have that booked. Just need to get some savings together so I can get all the tickets I need sorted.

All going well I will see you all there.

Edit: unfortunately I will have to cancel this trip 😣 hopefully I’ll be able to make it next year.

Last edited:
The hotel have confirmed discounted drinks will be served at both bars seeing as we’re taking over.

As we drank so much last year, they’re increasing their draught stock order so hopefully they won’t run out of anything this year..

They’re also having a word with the night staff to tell them they must keep the bar open.

I think that covers alcohol!

Takings will be down on the Friday night with the league finals starting at 9am Saturday morning (mental)! 🤣

You’ve got to remember the ones working late are mainly kids on minimum wage and want as less hassle/work as possible. Just trying their luck.
Totally, I gave one of them a fiver tip as he'd been serving me all evening and chatting on Saturday ... he seemed quite gobsmacked and asked was I sure about 5 times 🤣 bless
Beer was suddenly a lot "cheaper" ;)

Will there be venders selling parts this year?

I know a few years back I picked up loads of bits and bobs.

Hoping to come along Saturday 👍🏻

I'll have a copies of my arcade memories book (£25) along with a few copies of C&VG Arcade Action 80s and 90s compiilations (£20 each) with me at Pinfest.

My Book of Arcade Memories and Experiences

For Sale - C&VG Arcade Action Compilations (80s, 90s) £20 each (preorder)

Let me know if you want to reserve a copy for collection at Pinfest or come and find me at the weekend.

Cheers
Greg

Back
Top Bottom