What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Pinfest 2023 - August 25/26/27th

David_Vi

Site Supporter
Alias
DaveTheTrain
Is there a number for booking? My friend emailed and hasn't heard anything yet.

Alan Syson

Site Supporter
01327 30700 and ask for Lindsey or Lydia from reservations.

I had a nightmare with that number. OK I’d been tardy booking, thought there was plenty of time, got the whole hotel this time. Saw the post saying 30 rooms left and thought I’d better get my finger out.
Rang around 9.30pm Friday, and got a “call centre” type place, NOT the hotel. “Sorry, fully booked” came the reply. Knowing Phil had booked the hotel completely I tried explaining this and asked to be put through to the hotel directly. Waste of time. His English was, at best, suspect and he stuck to his guns. Tried again half hour later, same.
Thought I’d try again Monday, figured staff off for weekend, back to normal then.
Monday 9.00am same. This time the girl’s English was better and after insisting I HAD to speak to L or L, I think in the end she thought it was a personal call, she put me through directly to the hotel.
5 minutes later I was booked.
The moral of this is MAKE SURE YOU’RE SPEAKING TO THE HOTEL.
Alan.

ldx

Registered
For those still planning to book….there was another number on the event page, 01327 307019, which should go direct to the hotel.

Sorry that this info is late for you Alan but at least you’re in :)

Alan Syson

Site Supporter
For those still planning to book….there was another number on the event page, 01327 307019, which should go direct to the hotel.

Sorry that this info is late for you Alan but at least you’re in :)

Wish I’d known. Attended every big show since Margate 2004 and didn’t want to miss this one, but as you say I’m in and that’s all that matters 👍

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
Knew I should have created a FAQ or something!

You need to phone the hotel on 01327 307000 during office hours Monday to Friday. Option 1 for reception I think it is and ask to speak to Lindsey or Lydia and quote UKPinfest

Top Bottom