What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2023 - August 25th, 26th & 27th

Please don't reply. Once you see this, just book your time off work.

All focus is now on the UK Open.

All booked don't ask for Holly she is on longer on reservations, now ask for Lindsey or Lydia

Just wondering is it best to book months in advance with the option of cancelling the week before or should i leave it until the last minute (say a week before) and then book?
Do it on the day Shaun, am sure they’ll have a room for you

• Haha
Reactions: Arv
Those who have booked a room already - have you received an email confirmation yet?

Just wondering is it best to book months in advance with the option of cancelling the week before or should i leave it until the last minute (say a week before) and then book?
Do it now Shaun!!! i left it this year and very nearly didn't get in at all - only made it as a cancellation came through!

Cheers

kev

VIP tickets x 4 bought and hotel rooms booked, confirmed by Lydia (make sure the card details you send to secure booking has expiry date after August next year, I messed up first attempt at booking 😳 ).

Managed to persuade my sister and brother in-law to join me and the good lady this time round.

Hope to share a game and drink with as many of you gracious enough to come say hello to me, ha! ha!

Roll on next August!

Am I being thick.... what number do I call - and then what option do I choose. All I got was central reservations - not the hotel??

Back
Top Bottom