What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK League Finals at Pinfest

The finals games will be:

Irish Region pick : BM66
Southwest Region pick :BK2k
Northern Region pick :IJ (Wms)
London&SE Region pick : DI
Midlands Region pick : I500
Scottish Region pick : BDK

Just one thing, well two actually -

1: Dialed in is hosed and needs two new screens.

I’m negotiating with Jersey Jack to drop ship by express overnight the parts but needs then to comply. @Tucks. Will ping you about what else we might take as a backup.

2: BK2K apparently has a problem and we aren’t going to bring it - I note there is another BK2K on the game list so maybe grab that @robotgreg ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Such a shame about dialled in. Neil - I'm happy to go with any backup really. See what you suggest. Cheers Tucks

I would suggest this beauty that I found at my hotel in Majorca when I turned up. Only problem no sound, balls don't lock and the ball is black from being so old. Typical.IMG_20190816_211803.jpg

Just one thing, well two actually -

1: Dialed in is hosed and needs two new screens.

I’m negotiating with Jersey Jack to drop ship by express overnight the parts but needs then to comply. @Tucks. Will ping you about what else we might take as a backup.

2: BK2K apparently has a problem and we aren’t going to bring it - I note there is another BK2K on the game list so maybe grab that @robotgreg ?

Damn that's very un lucky @Neil McRae and @Tucks maybe next year for It .
You know maybe Iron maiden Or Metallica would fill those spots nice

Dialed in ain’t out yet folks. Top men are working on it now.

Yeah but can't be having a unreliable machine in comp. Best might be have a sure pin working .

Pinball machine plays fine - just the two screens that aren’t working.

I sense some hate towards dialled jn - if I can’t get this one working then I’ll phone Phil and buy another one off him just to make sure lol [emoji23]

Neil

No hate towards any game .I got one played it learned it and moved it .but if it breaks down in finals then you will see hate lol

Iron maiden is already in the comp.

We've only used 5 machines in the last few finals, if one breaks down before everyone has played it, all scores will simply be voided.

Making that clear before any complaints on the day

There are 6 machines used in the League Finals (1 from each region).

There are 10 machines used in the Pinfest Comp.

Back
Top Bottom