What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK League Finals at Pinfest

Wayne J

Site Supporter
Alias
WWJ
Following 10 months of competition, with 33 meetings, over 6 regions, involving over 250 players, 245 different machines the biggest competition in the UK is drawing to a close - with just 1 more meeting to take place in Ireland.

I would like to thank a few people:

Each of the co-ordinators for the region, without whose time and effort to arrange hosts, submit scores, and send out emails , the league simply wouldn't happen.
Each of the people who hosted a meeting - not only for opening their houses to potential strangers to come and play their prized possessions, but for all of the time and effort it takes to get the machines playable, not forgetting the refreshments and hospitality provided to everyone attending.
To Nick who runs the website,
To Adrian who handles the finances,
And finally to each and everyone person who attended and made the competition what it is: a chance to meet up on a Sunday afternoon, play some pinball, catch up with friends - both old and new, introduce new people into this wonderful hobby, arrange purchases, loans and trades of machines between each other, offer advice on solving problems, and generally just being a fun-filled family-friendly environment.

The finals will take place on Saturday 24th at Pinfest in Daventry. The B-Finals starting at 10:30 sharp, with the A-Finals following at 13:30. Co-ordinators have sent out emails to those people how have qualified already, if your name appears in the list below, but you haven't received one please PM me for further details.

Congratulations to all those who won their league, qualified for the finals, A or B, and I hope to see as many of you next year as possible.

A Final Qualifiers
Greg Mott
Neil Fellender
Kevin Donovan
Nick Marshall
Wayne Johns
Phil Dixon

Kate Rothwell-Jackson
Chris Edis
David Tucker
Matt Vince
Chris Poyntz
Vin Jauhal
Jayne Raison
Neil McRae
Andy Foster
Garry Speight

Will Dutton
David Dutton

Ian Walmsley
Stuart Kabler

Eric Ridley
Mark Armstrong
Kier Armstrong

Clement Raigneau
Donovan Delaney
Alan O'Grady

B Final Qualifiers
Helmut Langenbruch
Janos Kiss
Elliot Roberts
Romain Fontaine
Leo Marshall
Dave Hall
Dave Langley
Kirk Sadler
Nick Hamill
Tim Thornton
Peter Blakemore
Sam McCourt
John Parkins

Adrian Donati
Darren Ball
Paul Owen

Chris Meggat
Colin Clunie
Chris Edgar
Lynn Cowan
Ian Craig
Keith Boreland

Adam Kenny
Richard Batten

Last edited:
Those people marked in Green have confirmed their attendance, those in Red have confirmed that they will not be attending.
I am still awaiting confirmation from all of the others still marked in White.

Could everyone who hasn't responded yet please let me know your intentions.

I'll definitely be there Wayne although like the others, I haven't had an email from Dawn.

Neil, I'm in touch with Matt regarding what he is taking as I'm not taking one. Suggestions?

Alien, dialed in, shadow??

Hang on, some of these are yours! Ha ha. I'm not fussed but something from the club would be nice.

Just to set everybody's mind at ease.
The games used in the league finals will be available Fri night, Sat night and all day Sunday.

Stc&c

The games in the final will be

BM66
BK2000
IJ (Wms)
DI
I500
BDK

Last edited:
It is Black Knight 2000, not Black Night being used.
I see the problem. The BK2000 was never on the donation list. (@Big Phil can you remove the text next to Andys BK pledge)

Likewise the majority of the Main comp games weren't put on the donation list to avoid confusion.

Back
Top Bottom