What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK League 2020 plan?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Nice offer Neil. Your arcade has a big advantage in being totally separate from the house. There’s utterly no way I could open my games room up again while any form of restrictions are still in place.

I suspect some kind of format like this might be the only way forward over the coming months. (Whether for league play or other events)

any news on this. I'm was down to host next month on the website but I see its been scored out but no news about what's going on?

Assuming the infection rate continues to trend downwards. I'd be happy to run a covid secure league meeting at the World Famous Domino Arcade on the original date.

Firstly each player would have a booked slot. Arrive at a scheduled time Play five games and go. Have 5 players at a time slot each allocated to a game and rotate them through the games. We wouldn't offer food or drinks (people could bring their own water flasks). Masks on for the duration. After every round games cleaned. No it isn't the social festivities that we all love but we could complete the round.

We could also (subject to wider founders agreement) do this at legendary flipout London pinball club and is something that I have on the agenda for our founders meeting about re-opening this week, although there is more work to do to make the club covid secure but I'm confident we will achieve this.

thanks,
Neil.

Hi Neil

How are you? Yes I think they would work but let’s wait and see what happens once the government make their announcement ahead of 4th July.

Hope to see you soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any update on the league? Is it a bust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom