What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete TZ Small shop log

Well I think I've sorted the auto shooter prob I think the ball was clipping this bit
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401662133.437913.jpg
So I loosened the screws securing the kicker arm to the of underside and pushed it to the right while tightening the screws. Touch wood it seems ok now. Only other prob I've got now is sometimes the balls stick in the gumball machine (only started this today was fine yesterday). You can see the ball drop but it don't come out without a nudge. Not quite sure what would cause that not like there is a lot to get caught on in there.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401662447.089309.jpg

Looking good I've colour coded the flipper rubbers and posts also got some superbands on their way to try out. Also added the slot machine mod and interactive shooter lane

Make sure the gumball guide is in there. Mine had the same problem, I didn't realise it was missing for a while, found it in the bottom of the cabinet earlier but didn't realise was it was for..

Bit of plastic looks like this:

gumball machine ball guide.png

edit: Just reread your post, if you can the see the ball drop out, probably not that then.

Yeah it's got that with the light mod on funnily enough it worked until I'd put that back in (had a broken wire) will investigate when I get home

I know a few people on here have done it themselves how to you do the headlight mod for thunderbird? Is there a how to and what parts are needed ect

Well I think I've found the problem it thru up a Geneva switch error when I was running the gumball test. Can't see anything wrong with it and it works in switch edge test. Although there was this hack on it

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401742196.682228.jpg

So I re crimped it properly

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401742248.664112.jpg

Still doing the same in gumball test and works in edge test and the gumballs are now emptying properly during game play it just errors in the gumball test which seems odd. Any ideas experts?

Geneva switch error and clock broken are two common faults on start up but both still work fine.
It's just a TZ thing.

Back
Top Bottom