What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turtles Vs J Park. What you saying?

download the replacement code which has better audio (well a little bit).

Think that's only Prem/LE sadly mate otherwise I'd be all over it

edit, whoops, yeah as @Stags6969 says. Apparently the guy who did it is looking for someone with the required skills in Pinball Browser to transfer it for the Pro

JP is (from the limited time I’ve had on it) right up there with IMDN from a shots and code standpoint.

same negatives as IMDN on the Pro - raptor and flying one (perfenaonylontis 🤣) are absolute crap.

This could be a keeper (in my terms) and I may end up sorting those out. If you find any decent raptors to go in it @huggers - sizewise, shout please.

Will check the @PeteB side blades, I think they are top draw

JP is (from the limited time I’ve had on it) right up there with IMDN from a shots and code standpoint.

same negatives as IMDN on the Pro - raptor and flying one (perfenaonylontis 🤣) are absolute crap.

This could be a keeper (in my terms) and I may end up sorting those out. If you find any decent raptors to go in it @huggers - sizewise, shout please.

Will check the @PeteB side blades, I think they are top draw

IMDN is pretty much my favourite game of all time and the only other NIB I've had so makes sense to go with Elwin again. I know they've ballsed the theme up a bit but it has the John Williams score and Dilophosaurus sounds effects on the spinner (!). Sounds good enough to me. I did start looking at raptors, when I get the game I'll see what I can come up with. I definitely want that mosquito in amber shooter rod thing, if I can track one down.

Wise choice, there will be plenty of opportunities to get a Turtles when you have had enough of JP.

Cheers dude yeah it took me forever to choose, I was still on the fence when I bought the game tbh but as you say, plenty of time for Turtles and it is easy to get pulled in by the launch hype etc

I was super harsh on the theme being ballsed but its not. Its actually a great story.

If you loved IMDN, you will love this.

Gotta be raptors, not fussed by shooter rods they feel too clunky...

I was super harsh on the theme being ballsed but its not. Its actually a great story.

If you loved IMDN, you will love this.

That's cool to know it's not a write off to everybody theme implementation wise. I've kind of prepared for the worst in that regard. Yeah I still miss Maiden, I half considered looking for another

Damn it.

I would’ve bet 50p on you going for Turtles...

I also had my eyes on JP a while back but got mucked about, so went for Maiden (and AC/DC!) instead. That will keep me occupied until the code for newer games settles down.

I hope you enjoy the Park. ;)

No idea about the scores I don’t think so. Look on pinside.

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I now bet that you say you love it just so you win the bet of me saying you hate it [emoji3][emoji1787][emoji23]

I actually think that adding the movie soundtrack detracts from the story built up by the game. I need to do more looking into the alternate sound package but the point is you are the new guy coming in and the film is happening alongside your story... it seems to be trying to take you too far into it - like when the chopper lands that is you, not you and all the movie characters at that point...

I was thinking Raptor wise I might get the one I had when I was a kid. If he fits that is;

Screenshot_20200704-082433_eBay.jpg

That ones a little too cartoony for me - the one I posted before in situ looks amazing - can’t see how it’s fitted though

1A750349-5F0F-4BE1-81E3-AF2C4059D738.png0D31BECE-CAF7-467A-8C3B-6F2FC9F39CEB.png

He's definitely a bit cartoony but massively nostalgic to me. I'll see how it looks. That one you posted looks slick

I have been carefully listening to the OG mix on YouTube

"THANK YOU MR DNA"......

What's not to like. Ahem

I meant the game as a whole lol! Just thinking of your ghostbusters comments!

Yeah that type of thing. Also double sided sticky tape ala Blue Peter is also good but not as strong. Sometimes use one or other. Some of the smaller ones do tend to fall off occassionally esp when you lift the playfield! Raptor hasn't fallen off YET!

Back
Top Bottom