What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turtles Thread

To be fair my iron maiden had the same graininess, it had planking it had pooled clear coat round the posts. It was my first Stern and assumed it was par for the course.

Yeah i've looked at a couple of IMDN and thought the play field look terrible compared to mine.

If it isn’t dood it goes back so I’m not worried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If it isn’t dood it goes back so I’m not worried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Opening a NIB should be a pleasant experience..
For me it’s an anxious one, always....
The anxiety generally dissipates though once I see nothing major, or a level of acceptability .

Flippers dying mid game, may be a node board overcurrent issue, probably 1 in 10 games. Phil sending new node board.

Flippers dying mid game, may be a node board overcurrent issue, probably 1 in 10 games. Phil sending new node board.

does it report an overcurrent?

I saw this on a machine in the US and it was a loose connector on the coin door board.

Apart from that issue, how are you finding it? I am caught between Turtles and Hot Wheels at the minute. Off to play Turtles on Friday.

Great game, lovely shots, other than the Lair one. Rapid, and not a game for when you have been drinking!
Art package is stunning, querky 80's/90's music , its a winner in my eyes.

Played it today at Chief (@Chief great coffee by the way!) and I really enjoyed it. Very fast game, with a great flow. The art is amazing and it just looks stunning.

A couple of issues I found was the pizza disc spinning a lot more than I think it should, it would be better if this was more sporadic. My second issue was the scoring is very odd and the code needs some more work.

It’s a great game though and probably the best Pro I have seen.

very tough, cant score more than 30m on it. Made team up mini wizard mode a few times today.

Played it today at Chief (@Chief great coffee by the way!) and I really enjoyed it. Very fast game, with a great flow. The art is amazing and it just looks stunning.

A couple of issues I found was the pizza disc spinning a lot more than I think it should, it would be better if this was more sporadic. My second issue was the scoring is very odd and the code needs some more work.

It’s a great game though and probably the best Pro I have seen.
Thanks for swinging by, I’ll pass the coffee compliments onto the team

Back
Top Bottom