What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Tron

Nice. So Phil puts up a wanted and thread and some cnut snaffles it.

Hows that work then?

Etiquette boys etiquette. As @JMP says next thing people will be private messaging folk saying they have sold games too cheap. All part of the thrill of the chase if you ask me.

Like I said, there is no hard feelings. Matt got a cracking deal so it's worked out well for him.

I'll have my hands on one tomorrow :) so it looks like it's worked out well for me too.

Modded or un-modded? Nice one Phil.

Get the alternative soundtrack ROM in it if not already done.

And it's in the house! I had to remove the back box completely which meant unplugging all the cables and shoving them down into the body just to get it into my Passat Estate. Took plenty of photos, reassembled and now playing! :)

Cheers Jon! :clap:

And it's in the house! I had to remove the back box completely which meant unplugging all the cables and shoving them down into the body just to get it into my Passat Estate. Took plenty of photos, reassembled and now playing! :)

Cheers Jon! :clap:
Nice one Phil - I have dealt with Jon before and he's a great guy - my TZ went his way if you saw it up there, and I got a BSD from him.

Cheers

kev

Nice one Phil - I have dealt with Jon before and he's a great guy - my TZ went his way if you saw it up there, and I got a BSD from him.

Cheers

kev
Thanks Kev, was a pleasure dealing with you too, TZ is still South in Guildford as part of my Bally/Wms widebody collection, I couldn't bring myself to break the family up! How is BSD? Still as filthy as a dock workers mistress? I can't wait to see the finished demo man once your shack is finished and then hopefully a log on BSD??

All the best,

Jon

Haha!!! Yes Jon just move the pins into temporary storage in the workshop side of my pinshed(pics going up on here later today) Yeah demo man will progress as soon as the pinshack is complete and then BSD is next behind it. Already got the cab decals for it !!!

Phils a great guy as well and fellow geordie. We drink together at various pin meets!

Cheers

kev

Dibs wants banning.
I'm f*cked off with people dibing this and dibing that, it's like being back in the playground.
I don't mind if people you actually know well in person politely asks for dibs or if the person you buy a machine from asks for first refusal. However when its people you don't know from Adam try and stamp dibs on a machine you just bought then its not gravy.

There are gentlemen's agreements between collectors, and then there's dibs. Dibs is usually imposed, by calling dibs, whereas agreements require just that - mutual agreement.

e.g.
Person 1: please could you offer me first refusal on Game X? I've been looking for one for a while.
Person 2: Yes, no problem, if or when i sell Game X i will let you know.

^ this is an age-old bartering system that i would honour and hope to deal with others who reciprocate.

vs.

Person 1: i've got dibs on persons 2's Game Y.
Person 2: I'm not aware i agreed to Person 1's dibs, i was going to do something else with it.

^ this is not useful.

Recent experience shows that 3's a all crowd with any of this!

Dibs is an absolute load of rubbish I never bother with this when people put on my posts in fact I would probably ignore it
Certain people dib on everything and when you offer it to them it's either too expensive or it's a bit poor condition
Prime example was the x men phil put on last week that I bought it was on there days before he lowered the price to £3500 still with no interest before I bought it for 3k then all the dibbers come out of the wood work if you where that interest in it in the first place why did you not pm him politely and ask him what his best price would be
The whole deal was done on 2 mins paid in full and collected next day
And that's how deals should be done none of this dibs ****

I also a not a fan of dibs as buying and selling games is stressful enough as it is, without the added pressure of trying to remember who had dibs on a game.

Once a game goes, it's gone, gone, gone and next person is 100% free to do whatever they want.

Says the dib master. :D

Says he who would be really wee weed if I sold a couple of mine that you covet, without telling you :D

Which I wouldn't as fair play and promise means more to me than £££££££££'s

There's bigger dibbers out there than me :p

IMG_5985.JPG

I'd like one at some point but not in a great rush to get one. More chance of a Legacy Edition coming out now that Disney has showed some interest in the franchise again. New Tron coaster coming to Disney World and whispers about the third film possibly being made.

Says he who would be really wee weed if I sold a couple of mine that you covet, without telling you :D

Which I wouldn't as fair play and promise means more to me than £££££££££'s

There's bigger dibbers out there than me :p

Ah you never sell the good stuff. ;)

Wee weed? That's a first.... funny language you lot have other side of them Pennines.

Back
Top Bottom