What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Tron

I know a chap that has some hens teeth if you have no luck. ;-)

If I didn't have one already I'd definitely go for a fully modded Tron LE at 7k. That's over a grand cheaper NIB premium!

My thread has been hijacked and people are trying to steal Tron from underneath my feet :(

There's no hard feelings. Matt has been inundated with messages and phone calls and got a really good deal and if the shoe was on the other foot, I'd want the best deal too.

Saved me £7k anyway :rofl:

£7k to me is a huge investment in what will just be a large ornament for most of the time. Granted, it will hold it's value but I'm just not comfortable with it.

Genuinely surprised by the mixed reception; would love to know more of people's thoughts? Someone said on pinsiders (I think) that they didn't like it because it's too open a playfield with not enough to do, and I can see that, although it doesn't bother me much.

I'm another one that doesn't get the hype for Tron...
Dunno if it's like ACDC when you need to know what to do to have enjoy it?
But the 10 or so time I've played it, the impression was definitely - what's all the fuss about? It's OK, but nothing more

Sigh..... this old chestnut. Get over it guys and just bung it in the bag with ToM, another pile of sh*te eh... o_O. Then again, maybe I see too much good in things..... I like Gilligans.

As for gazumping (?), telling people they've sold something too cheap (looking at you Ms Blush !) and that kind of crap then what a dog sh*t place this has become. Sorry to hear you didn't get it Phil, borrow mine for free for a while and get it out of your system, or increase your desire for one. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom