What's new

Complete Transporter the Rescue

Great job as always mate. I absolutely love the sounds on this game. Quite unique. When that bass line kicks off, I half expect it to bust into a rendition of the Racoons theme tune.
And that jackpot is brutal. 6 drops, in order, during multiball. Leave it out!!

Fantastic vid chris. Thanks for taking the time.

I did play this in the wild, In a London student hall of residence in 90/ 91. I think the morse code at the beginning is a fantastic start to any game. Brings the memories flooding back. Very good sound from a great era of pinball

When you stripped the bottom, how do you remember what goes where ? Are you getting the "feel" of it so you inow what tends to be used where? . Given that you toss the lot in a tumbler, rather than bagging sections. Loadsa photos ? Do you write down what size component went where ?

D

When you stripped the bottom, how do you remember what goes where ? Are you getting the "feel" of it so you inow what tends to be used where? . Given that you toss the lot in a tumbler, rather than bagging sections. Loadsa photos ? Do you write down what size component went where ?

I have got used to where things go the more of them I've done so by now I guess I have got a bit of a feel for it :) I still take plenty of photos but nowhere near as many as I used to. The only things I write down are any notes of things that need fixing or replacing as I come across them during the strip down and I draw little diagrams of where the various metal posts go (inc their measurements) as you sometimes get a load of them that all look the same but are slightly different heights which can affect things like ramps going back on ok :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom