What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Transporter the Rescue

Great job as always mate. I absolutely love the sounds on this game. Quite unique. When that bass line kicks off, I half expect it to bust into a rendition of the Racoons theme tune.
And that jackpot is brutal. 6 drops, in order, during multiball. Leave it out!!

Fantastic vid chris. Thanks for taking the time.

I did play this in the wild, In a London student hall of residence in 90/ 91. I think the morse code at the beginning is a fantastic start to any game. Brings the memories flooding back. Very good sound from a great era of pinball

When you stripped the bottom, how do you remember what goes where ? Are you getting the "feel" of it so you inow what tends to be used where? . Given that you toss the lot in a tumbler, rather than bagging sections. Loadsa photos ? Do you write down what size component went where ?

D

When you stripped the bottom, how do you remember what goes where ? Are you getting the "feel" of it so you inow what tends to be used where? . Given that you toss the lot in a tumbler, rather than bagging sections. Loadsa photos ? Do you write down what size component went where ?

I have got used to where things go the more of them I've done so by now I guess I have got a bit of a feel for it :) I still take plenty of photos but nowhere near as many as I used to. The only things I write down are any notes of things that need fixing or replacing as I come across them during the strip down and I draw little diagrams of where the various metal posts go (inc their measurements) as you sometimes get a load of them that all look the same but are slightly different heights which can affect things like ramps going back on ok :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom