What's new

Expired Transformers pro

Expired Due to no activity
Such an idiot you are. Would be good to meet you face to face. But then you would have no guts. You may be a decent enough chap, but how do I know ? Quite : I have never met you. Come up to Special When Lit ,at Peter's one Fri. Evening. You may change your opinion.

WELL DONE sarah once again you have managed to turn some guys for sale post in to a FARCE!!

Hi ring me i'm sarah, hi i'm sarah I want to buy your machine but don't want to pay what you are asking, hi i'm sarah and i'm going to SHOUT if I don't like what you say!!

Hi i'm sarah please ring me, etc, etc, etc.

SARAH'S pinball rule - SELLING, usually not as described and price keeps changing upwards - BUYING, usually ring me so we can talk the price down!!

Please just go back to yahoo now that you have proved to all what a silly B you are.

Didn't you have a transformers before? Was this the one that the police were involved in as you took the money but didn't send the machine to the buyer?

Give Will Barber ring ? Or Rav . INFACT just drop dead. I have far better things to do than be involved with some pure twits !

This is absolutely shocking. What a mess this for sale thread has turned into. I feel for the seller.

On a personal level, i wouldn't want to deal with some people at any price. Insulting people is not the way a deal is done.

Right, just woke up to this. Had a feeling this thread was going this way.

@Sarah holmes - this is the second time in a matter of days that you have derailed a For Sale thread. And again it has turned into a ridiculous playground spat.If you want to buy a machine then contact the seller privately - you clearly know how to do that. Repeatedly posting and shouting is unacceptable.

Consider this a final warning.

I'm sick at the moment and can't be bothered with a load of name calling nonsense erupting on every thread you become involved with.

Goes without saying to everyone that abuse, mudslinging etc on forum is unacceptable, even if provoked.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

I've never seen anything like it in all my years of reading car forums and now pinball. Very strange. I'm not sure if this person is just stirring/wind up merchant or real..
Nah, Sgt. is a moderator so must be fairly normal! I have only seen him flex his muscles a couple of times since I joined a few months back, both times ironically for similar reasons involving similar person or persons....

Good luck in selling the pin. Whilst the thread was hijacked it as at least kept it on the top of the thread list, not all bad!

Just a couple of things....

1) As far as I am aware Sarah isn't a dealer. Just buys machines and then sells them on again after a while (same as all the rest of us)
2) I've bought and sold to Sarah a couple of times with no real problems, so it can be done.

Guys guys. I am back. Travel for one day to your holiday destination and this happens. Interesting read.
Anyway scotty is right. I am not so desperate to sell as i sold another pin. I have told the people interested that i would review my financial situation in August to see if i still need to sell.
And to be clear: if i have to sell i'd quite like to sell to someone on the forum who will keep the machine on the forum. To keep the machines affordable. I like the ethos of the forum.
Dom

Back
Top Bottom