What's new

Expired Transformers pro

Expired Due to no activity

domlouis

Registered
Long story short: I need to raise some cash after being burgled last week.

So up for sale is my transformerss. Bought it off Scott here on forum with the intention of moving it into the man cave when ready so left it with him. It is still at his and I have never even seen it. But now I need to sell it on. The rest of this description is from scott'so original for sale thread.

Good points
It's fully working with a nice playfield and cab I have had the flippers rebuilt, new black flipper bats, 1 red 1 purple super bands fitted, new balls, new rubber kit, new shooter rod and Spring, plug in and play LED strips at back of playfield to inhance vision, autobot topper, carbon fibre speaker covers, 4 extra transformers added to playfield and 4 die cast transformer cars, waxed and polished, DMd perfect, latest code update v1.8

Bad bits
Slight wrinkle to artwork around legs plus under front lockdown bar, odd small mark to cab nothing noticeable, slight mark on playfield before Optimus

£2800 is what I paid Scott for it and hence it is what i need to get back from it (and I have never even played it once!)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 120
  • image (1).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 105
  • image (2).jpeg
    image (2).jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 111
  • image (3).jpeg
    image (3).jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 108
  • image (4).jpeg
    image (4).jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 105
  • image (5).jpeg
    image (5).jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 112
  • image (6).jpeg
    image (6).jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 104
  • image (7).jpeg
    image (7).jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 106
  • image (8).jpeg
    image (8).jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 106
  • image (9).jpeg
    image (9).jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 107
  • image (10).jpeg
    image (10).jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 106
  • image (11).jpeg
    image (11).jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 116
  • image (12).jpeg
    image (12).jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 120
  • image (13).jpeg
    image (13).jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 108
  • image (14).jpeg
    image (14).jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 109
  • image (15).jpeg
    image (15).jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 102
  • image (16).jpeg
    image (16).jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 107
Sad day for you and for me as it will be moving on soon, if anyone needs any more pics info I'll be happy to help good luck with the sale
Been so torn whether to buy it back or not as I love it but need to try some others!

Long story short: I need to raise some cash after being burgled last week.

So up for sale is my transformerss. Bought it off Scott here on forum with the intention of moving it into the man cave when ready so left it with him. It is still at his and I have never even seen it. But now I need to sell it on. The rest of this description is from scott'so original for sale thread.

Good points
It's fully working with a nice playfield and cab I have had the flippers rebuilt, new black flipper bats, 1 red 1 purple super bands fitted, new balls, new rubber kit, new shooter rod and Spring, plug in and play LED strips at back of playfield to inhance vision, autobot topper, carbon fibre speaker covers, 4 extra transformers added to playfield and 4 die cast transformer cars, waxed and polished, DMd perfect, latest code update v1.8

Bad bits
Slight wrinkle to artwork around legs plus under front lockdown bar, odd small mark to cab nothing noticeable, slight mark on playfield before Optimus

£2800 is what I paid Scott for it and hence it is what i need to get back from it (and I have never even played it once!)
Also really sorry to hear of burglary,just awful. Is there any Lee way on the price please ?

Many thanks :) Am wanting to buy. Cash waiting. These are in the running : TRANSFORMERS, BTDK, TRON, So do please ring , with info on : 07716098887. Poss. Monopoly,big buck hunter. Must be a Stern.

and here we go again.....................
How will that help ? All I would like is some one to make direct contact about Transformers :)

We have been here before......................

Send him one message and then wait.............................

Ghostbusters? :-D
I would,but don't know how too :( sorry.
Sarah just some advice as you messaged me last night to ask me to ring you regarding the ghostbusters.All you need to do is message someone with the price you want to pay and you will get a yes or no. If you want the transformers just message and offer the asking price and you will get the deal.

Reactions: JMP
You sold it ! I still say this : If you have nothing pleasant to say then PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER. I am wanting to buy another pin,cash waiting. So unless you have one I wish to buy, and you are willing to sell,my CASH is as good as anyone else. then please just BUTT OUT.

Not sure if domlouis is desperate to sell it at present as I think he sold another pin, I'm sure he will respond shortly though, if anyone does require any extra pics info etc the machine is still with me in reading
Thanks Scott

You sold it ! I still say this : If you have nothing pleasant to say then PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER. I am wanting to buy another pin,cash waiting. So unless you have one I wish to buy, and you are willing to sell,my CASH is as good as anyone else. then please just BUTT OUT.
Sarah are you looking to get a pin cheap on here and then put it on eBay for a profit or you a dealer. Don't really understand the message thing as it seems you have been interested in a few pins but want to buy them cheap. This is a pinball forum and everyone on here knows what there machines are worth so if you really want a pin then just buy one, it's that simple....

I am certainly not a dealer. I have had pinball machines in my home for over 20 years. I am willing to pay the going rate for a nice machine. So, no, I do not try and buy cheap to sell on. INFACT,I always pay too much and make a loss. But, that is how it goes. I just love pinball. :)

So how come you are still looking, the going rate on here is normally the price advertised. if you have the money for the transformers then buy it don't mess about saying I have forgot how to message people. If you where serious about the pins you have been interested in the deals would have been done.

Hi big bear, I am really interested, both in Tranformers and may go for your GB .:) are you wiling to ring me now please ?

Sarah why I need to ring you? It is up for £4700. Like I said yesterday if you want it for that price it's yours but will need cleared funds in my account before it leaves my house. Just private message me like you did yesterday and I will give you my bank details for payment and you can arrange Martin to collect and deliver it to you.

What questions? I told you yesterday it's brand new with box only has about 30 plays on it, what more you need to know. If you want it I will give you my number tomo to sortout the deal but I don't want to just haggle on price cos the price is the price.

Back
Top Bottom