What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toppers

@s000m does that have a video screen behind it?

Think Rush’s new accessories look a bit bad. Suppose it matches the look of the machine.

Real shame - love the band. The pinball is good. Just the artwork is plain awful.

@s000m does that have a video screen behind it?

Think Rush’s new accessories look a bit bad. Suppose it matches the look of the machine.

Real shame - love the band. The pinball is good. Just the artwork is plain awful.
Haha yeah its got a Dell monitor ><

Rush Artwork is lunchbox quality and yet wins Twipys 🤷‍♂️

Haha yeah its got a Dell monitor ><

Rush Artwork is lunchbox quality and yet wins Twipys 🤷‍♂️
Make sure you stick some videos up

Rush’s albums have an amazing art director. They should of used his stuff but nobody from Stern asked Hugh Syme (art director). He was a little surprised he was not.

Looking at Queen/Rush/zep vs aerosmith/metallica artwork its two opposites

Where is everyone buying Toppers from outside the UK?, seeing as Pinball Heaven can't get Stern accessories and some distributors "are not permitted to sell Stern Games or accessories outside" the US etc

I used a forwarding company, but Stern Topper packaging is really crap, so I wouldn’t recommend it.

Not so good. When I hear and read the machine build quality is crap I expect shipping quality to be even more less cared about unfortunately. Thanks for the heads up.

I emailed Stern Europe yesterday just enquiring about a Bond Topper and shipping to UK.

The response from KMS Handel GMBH.

Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 14.57.02.png

Last edited:
GOTG is the only topper I’ve ever bought, when they were more reasonably priced at around £400, although that seemed expensive at the time. Think it looks good although all it does is flash and change colour, possibly in line with the modes I’ve never noticed. Think it’s rare as I’ve never seen another one.

Rick & Morty topper I’m not so keen on, keep meaning to disconnect it as the disc spinning is so noisy.

3B9E6D27-DBDE-4D83-A877-C5DE29D5EE15.jpeg

GOTG is the only topper I’ve ever bought, when they were more reasonably priced at around £400, although that seemed expensive at the time. Think it looks good although all it does is flash and change colour, possibly in line with the modes I’ve never noticed. Think it’s rare as I’ve never seen another one.

Rick & Morty topper I’m not so keen on, keep meaning to disconnect it as the disc spinning is so noisy.

View attachment 231911
Oh thats cool.. never seen a GOTG topper before.

you mean included, rather than an additional cost.
Better description would be “comes as standard” either way good on spooky for including them as you rightly say. Scooby will be my 3rd Spooky pin and im really looking forward to Xmas this year.

Back
Top Bottom