What's new

Tonight was a good night for pinball

Poibug

Registered
So, in recent weeks my son has got more and more interested in pinball - aparently it's a common thing for kids to be not ****d about pins but when they get to 16 or so realise how lucky they are to have cool $heee@ like that in their homes.

Anyhoo,me n the lad playing and I had two good sccores - MY best ever on AFM @ 17.6 billion , and then a bit later got my name in with 253 million on TAF

Sad thing was with AFM all I had left was 5 way combo but I couldn't get it to save my life - next game got that on ball 1 - arrrggghhh!
The pinball god is a cruel behatch at times eh?

Mind doubt I'll ever get my name in on my AFM as it has the @mufcmufc and Ayub virus on them :(:(

So, in recent weeks my son has got more and more interested in pinball - aparently it's a common thing for kids to be not ****d about pins but when they get to 16 or so realise how lucky they are to have cool $heee@ like that in their homes.

Anyhoo,me n the lad playing and I had two good sccores - MY best ever on AFM @ 17.6 billion , and then a bit later got my name in with 253 million on TAF

Sad thing was with AFM all I had left was 5 way combo but I couldn't get it to save my life - next game got that on ball 1 - arrrggghhh!
The pinball god is a cruel behatch at times eh?

Mind doubt I'll ever get my name in on my AFM as it has the @mufcmufc and Ayub virus on them :(:(
My AFM has a similar virus......
Hmmmm, my game needs new batteries.
Oh dear, all the previous high scores have 'accidentally' disappeared. What a shame;)

Back
Top Bottom