What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight was a good night for pinball

Poibug

Registered
So, in recent weeks my son has got more and more interested in pinball - aparently it's a common thing for kids to be not ****d about pins but when they get to 16 or so realise how lucky they are to have cool $heee@ like that in their homes.

Anyhoo,me n the lad playing and I had two good sccores - MY best ever on AFM @ 17.6 billion , and then a bit later got my name in with 253 million on TAF

Sad thing was with AFM all I had left was 5 way combo but I couldn't get it to save my life - next game got that on ball 1 - arrrggghhh!
The pinball god is a cruel behatch at times eh?

Mind doubt I'll ever get my name in on my AFM as it has the @mufcmufc and Ayub virus on them :(:(

So, in recent weeks my son has got more and more interested in pinball - aparently it's a common thing for kids to be not ****d about pins but when they get to 16 or so realise how lucky they are to have cool $heee@ like that in their homes.

Anyhoo,me n the lad playing and I had two good sccores - MY best ever on AFM @ 17.6 billion , and then a bit later got my name in with 253 million on TAF

Sad thing was with AFM all I had left was 5 way combo but I couldn't get it to save my life - next game got that on ball 1 - arrrggghhh!
The pinball god is a cruel behatch at times eh?

Mind doubt I'll ever get my name in on my AFM as it has the @mufcmufc and Ayub virus on them :(:(
My AFM has a similar virus......
Hmmmm, my game needs new batteries.
Oh dear, all the previous high scores have 'accidentally' disappeared. What a shame;)

Back
Top Bottom