What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today I worked on......

Repo’d a couple of handy Getaway HS2 plastics.

Gave up looking for a replacement supercharger ramp plastic so made on out of Lava Red Acylic which actually stands out better that the original hidden one.
Also made the clear Airball protectors to replace my old smoky ones and day and night of difference.
Just shout if anyone needs any of these at £5 each inc P&P

Col

6EEAE2A3-614E-4D74-B7E1-B4DA9C62393A.jpeg

A6EF5EC1-DEB1-4780-89BA-A8FF418F01B5.jpeg

A2E6F127-0E8F-40A0-A65F-77D493455374.jpeg

C1A4756B-9C7F-47A6-B6FE-87CEF450CCC5.jpeg

43F1EA04-7CC7-426F-AC22-07CB3340626E.jpeg

Getaway start button enhancement.
I saw something similar to this on pinside marketplace so thought I’d knock my own up in Ferrari flavour (pinside one was Lambo)
Prototype actually looks cool apart from me snapping a small piece of the S while messing on.
Last pic I put a little yellow card behind but actually though it looks good enough without it.
All I need to do now is order some solid red Acylic instead of my translucent Flourecent stuff used on protectors.

767F4CB3-83B1-4759-8724-72146BE4B019.jpeg50BF08D3-9FDB-4FEB-9723-D7F4AAF84B40.jpeg4398B14F-3477-4C97-AFE3-43D825F8A046.jpegDCBCA25E-DE5F-4903-8FDE-D58BE1173CEE.jpeg

Old or new Mustang Pete?

If it's a Shelby fastback though I'd prefer not to know.

Need to drive the modern one in the Uk on UK tyres. I hire these when I’m in the USA but the tracking is all over the place on them and I’m sure it’s the tyres.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes USA tyres are pretty ****e.. UK spec are Pirelli`s that everyone hates...i have had no issues and i drive like i stole it
More the issue i think is people coming from front wheel drive cars to a powerful RWD car..the rear end can be twitchy, but down to poor driving imo..
Good fun though @Neil McRae

Hello again. It’s been a while.
Finally put my Roller Coaster Tycoon back together that I dismantled 18 months ago. Saw the state of the ramps when I took it apart and immediately turned my back on it. After a LOT of searching for new ramps (in vain) I finally decided to patch and strengthen the ones I have.
Well it worked and the game is back up and running. Still have slight glitching on the wee DMD.

Slowly getting my mojo back.

Hello again. It’s been a while.
Finally put my Roller Coaster Tycoon back together that I dismantled 18 months ago. Saw the state of the ramps when I took it apart and immediately turned my back on it. After a LOT of searching for new ramps (in vain) I finally decided to patch and strengthen the ones I have.
Well it worked and the game is back up and running. Still have slight glitching on the wee DMD.

Slowly getting my mojo back.

Hey, welcome back Andrew...
Where you been dude...missed your regular comments.
From all at new forest pinball.....👍🏻 ( no wonder you lost yer mojo working on a roller coaster tycoon!!....😂).

Hey, welcome back Andrew...
Where you been dude...missed your regular comments.
From all at new forest pinball.....👍🏻 ( no wonder you lost yer mojo working on a roller coaster tycoon!!....😂).
Howdy Keith. Hope you are well good Sir.
I got into sim racing which kind of took up all my free time so pinball got placed on the back burner. I also quit my job (been there 16 years) and took a pay cut to get a much better job. So life has been busy.
I really enjoyed doing the RCT (except the bloody ramps). It was filthy but (as usually happens) under the grime there was a very good play field.
It’s an fun game with a curious layout. I will probably move it on soon though as it is a tad on the easy side for me Who knows I may even get an Bally/Williams again ! :D

Welcome back.
Less money isn’t always a bad thing, as long as it makes you happier. I hope you nicked some random false limbs from the last place too.
Much happier mate. It is a joy to go to work again.
I now work at Leeds University.

Much happier mate. It is a joy to go to work again.
I now work at Leeds University.

Groovy.

I hope you still have Spider-Man too.

Got another project here that i've stupidly taken apart with no spare time to reassemble (just like the last time, did i learn? No), in case you were feeling bored and wanted a Peroni project :)
(it's a nice nick Roadshow).

Groovy.

I hope you still have Spider-Man too.

Got another project here that i've stupidly taken apart with no spare time to reassemble (just like the last time, did i learn? No), in case you were feeling bored and wanted a Peroni project :)
(it's a nice nick Roadshow).
Still got Spider-Man. Although I did complete Super Hero so not sure how long I will keep it.
I might be up for a project in the near future mate. :thumbs:

Thanks was looking at those but the only thing putting me off was that you might have to put a shim under the top plate to make it level with the playfield.
Probably a small price to pay for protecting the edge though, read the other types are inferior to this one.
Never found it an issue whatsoever mate. It looks neater too in my humble opinion.

Never found it an issue whatsoever mate. It looks neater too in my humble opinion.
Tried ordering but website seems to have issues and no way to contact, tried it a few weeks ago but had a shipping destination problem then.
I have registered too.
Think they are on pinside so will try that route.

Back
Top Bottom