What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today I worked on......

I've been looking forward to this one, and I didn't disappoint. Looks fantastic, a must-have IMO
Atomic Godzilla Mod
thanks, @Jazzbouche , such a great mod and top quality (thanks @Colywobbles as followed you install video guide)

Attachments

• IMG_3325.JPG
    IMG_3325.JPG
    199.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3326.JPG
    IMG_3326.JPG
    221.8 KB · Views: 18
‘Today I worked on’ my Rotation VIII.

It’s had a fault where the machine would reset, it only happened when the playfield was rotating clockwise.

I decided to was time to change a couple of the electrolytic capacitors, what always amazes me is the size of new capacitors compared to the old, the two on the left 10,000uf 100v, the two on the right 20,000uf, the original35V the new 40v

IMG_9994.jpeg

Very happy to say no more resets now and happiness is restored.

A video below of playfield rotation on a 4 player game.

Chris.

Was having people over Saturday eve, so thought it a good time to fit Collywobbles' luminous looking plastic protectors - to my AFMr LE ; colour looks really nice and really suits the game.
Also gave a game a good wax and clean and also believe I managed to sort out the VUK eject issue - seems to come out in one shot every time now.
Had about 14 people playing a kind of ping golf game (all non pinball people) and everyone was loving it - must be one of the best games ever for both newbies and pinheads.
Despite that, still have my eye on a Rick'n'Morty to replace it in the future (and thrn likely regret it 🫠 )

Attachments

• 20240427_191547.mp4
    17.1 MB
Back
Top Bottom