What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TMNTs leaks apparently

Never has the pleasure of playing TZ.
I do remember the episode with William Shatner though 😃 nightmare at 20,000ft. Episode with Bungle on the wing destroying the engine.

6FB6979C-ABB4-4FA5-A7AD-64BFF6BD4996.jpeg

Never has the pleasure of playing TZ.
I do remember the episode with William Shatner though 😃 nightmare at 20,000ft. Episode with Bungle on the wing destroying the engine.

View attachment 109518
It probably won’t excite you when compared to your current high adrenaline Stern LE eye-gasm line-up, but it’s still a great machine with a good unique retro feel to it. However, you may start to question where all the ‘stuff’ has gone on those newer games vs TZ.

It plays movies from Elvira in the turtles cave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stranger Things was a good theme until the Duffer brothers decided that it'd be a good idea to stick a cold war Russian military base under a mall in Hawkins and then allow the kids to infiltrate it willy nilly. Seriously though the first season was good.

Stranger Things was a good theme until the Duffer brothers decided that it'd be a good idea to stick a cold war Russian military base under a mall in Hawkins and then allow the kids to infiltrate it willy nilly. Seriously though the first season was good.
I've just started on it S1 E3. Seems some kids are getting sucked into some flower/triffid thing. And two high schoolers have copped off after a night swim.
Wouldn't mind a go on the Stranger Things pinball but rare as hens teeth I believe. PH has one out on private rent, ex Tilt?

Last edited:
I've just started on it S1 E3. Seems some kids are getting sucked into some flower/triffid thing. And two high schoolers have copped off after a night swim.
Wouldn't mind a go on the Stranger Things pinball but rare as hens teeth I believe. PH has one out on private rent, ex Tilt.

Chief Coffee has one, so not too far from you once things open up. I liked it, good game.

That inspiration came when the duffer brothers and script writing team started believing their own hype, doing hard drugs, prostitutes, late nights. 😂 The story line completely lost the plot. Apparently though, they weirdly thought this kinda thing happened all the time throughout the 80s so it was included in screenplay. It was later found the duffers were huge fans of Franky Goes to Hollywood’s ‘Two Tribes’ and favourite historic president was Gorbachev 🇷🇺 🙄

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom