What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TMNT Pics

Yeah they're super easy to install a Raspberry Pi in. I actually don't hate these like the purists seem to, quite fancy an NBA Jam if I can get one in the UK without dropping a fortune
Looks like NBA Jam was released in America this week as YouTube unboxing videos are starting to go up. Turtles was released over there about 8 months ago and expected here August so if they follow that same time frame (if they actually release it over here) it could be another 10 months. Not sure how long a delay the other cabs have had landing over here.

This one also comes with an internet connection for online play.

Looks like NBA Jam was released in America this week as YouTube unboxing videos are starting to go up. Turtles was released over there about 8 months ago and expected here August so if they follow that same time frame (if they actually release it over here) it could be another 10 months. Not sure how long a delay the other cabs have had landing over here.

This one also comes with an internet connection for online play.

Yeah I watched a couple this morning as it goes. Looks cool. There's a chap over on UKVAC saying he's going to import some, not cheap though I don't think. I already have 2 arcade cabs and until I've sold one of them space is an issue anyway. I definitely dig the online play!

Back
Top Bottom