What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Time Machine (Zacc)

The raising playfield is goddamn awesome. It’s a shame about the flipper arrangement.

@andy when I was after one a few years ago it looked like bringing one in from Europe was the best option. I seem to remember a guy in France having one but it was a while ago and I could be misremembering 😃

@andy when I was after one a few years ago it looked like bringing one in from Europe was the best option. I seem to remember a guy in France having one but it was a while ago and I could be misremembering 😃
I’ll have a squiz on PinballOwners, cheers Chris! :thumbs:

I think you need to be absolutely sure you want one before going to that much trouble. That Space Invaders style flipper arrangement really kills any kind of gameplay for a lot of people. The raising playfield is cool as ****, but it’s a gimmick.

“Time machine is waiting......?”
“Well, you were average”.....loved this game as a young teenager......Looks Kool......not an awful lot going on, but that lowering Playfield is awesome.😎
Along with...Soccer Kings..with my all time favourite quote in pinball. “Shoot. Watch the goolie. “ (goalie with a dodgy Italian electronic, robot type accent). 🤣 always made me smile. They used to site loads of zac’s on Bournemouth Pier back in the day. And funny enough, a Time Machine in Poole Quay amusements. The only zac they ever had as far as I can remember....

They used to site loads of zac’s on Bournemouth Pier back in the day. And funny enough, a Time Machine in Poole Quay amusements. The only zac they ever had as far as I can remember....
Time Machine was in an arcade in Exmouth in 1984 / 85. Lots of pins in Exmouth back then, not sure if any more Zaccs though as the only other names I remember were Xenon, Haunted House and Speakeasy!

“Time machine is waiting......?”
“Well, you were average”.....loved this game as a young teenager......Looks Kool......not an awful lot going on, but that lowering Playfield is awesome.😎
Along with...Soccer Kings..with my all time favourite quote in pinball. “Shoot. Watch the goolie. “ (goalie with a dodgy Italian electronic, robot type accent). 🤣 always made me smile. They used to site loads of zac’s on Bournemouth Pier back in the day. And funny enough, a Time Machine in Poole Quay amusements. The only zac they ever had as far as I can remember....
"Come on boys, let's see some real football" is my personal favourite on that game. The weird Italian twang ontop of the robotic speech is so funny

Back
Top Bottom