Wanted Time Machine (Zacc)

Rob zombie

Site Supporter
Nov 30, 2018
Cheshire
I think you need to be absolutely sure you want one before going to that much trouble. That Space Invaders style flipper arrangement really kills any kind of gameplay for a lot of people. The raising playfield is cool as ****, but it’s a gimmick.

new forest pinball

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2015
brockenhurst hampshire
Alias
Keith.
“Time machine is waiting......?”
“Well, you were average”.....loved this game as a young teenager......Looks Kool......not an awful lot going on, but that lowering Playfield is awesome.😎
Along with...Soccer Kings..with my all time favourite quote in pinball. “Shoot. Watch the goolie. “ (goalie with a dodgy Italian electronic, robot type accent). 🤣 always made me smile. They used to site loads of zac’s on Bournemouth Pier back in the day. And funny enough, a Time Machine in Poole Quay amusements. The only zac they ever had as far as I can remember....

OP
andy

andy

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Bristol
They used to site loads of zac’s on Bournemouth Pier back in the day. And funny enough, a Time Machine in Poole Quay amusements. The only zac they ever had as far as I can remember....
Time Machine was in an arcade in Exmouth in 1984 / 85. Lots of pins in Exmouth back then, not sure if any more Zaccs though as the only other names I remember were Xenon, Haunted House and Speakeasy!

Reactions: new forest pinball

MajesticPinball

Beta Tester
Jan 11, 2018
Essex
Facebook.com
Alias
James Reed
“Time machine is waiting......?”
“Well, you were average”.....loved this game as a young teenager......Looks Kool......not an awful lot going on, but that lowering Playfield is awesome.😎
Along with...Soccer Kings..with my all time favourite quote in pinball. “Shoot. Watch the goolie. “ (goalie with a dodgy Italian electronic, robot type accent). 🤣 always made me smile. They used to site loads of zac’s on Bournemouth Pier back in the day. And funny enough, a Time Machine in Poole Quay amusements. The only zac they ever had as far as I can remember....
"Come on boys, let's see some real football" is my personal favourite on that game. The weird Italian twang ontop of the robotic speech is so funny