What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale This is Spinal Tap Pinball

This was my first thought after seeing the still

Attachments

• 1680799293950.png
    1680799293950.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 24
God it's the 21st century what is this sexist nonsense

I thought the days of Benny hill had gone

It's not that bad or sexist, she's well covered up pretending to play but too much focus on her really.

Benny Hill would go down a blast as a theme anyway and he was popular over US.

Shes quite a popular ladyboy in Thailand.
Check her out on Insta!

Ladyboy?

This is just taking a word and using it against a real human being in a derogatory manner and is clearly intended to insult and even de-humanitize the individual. Its hateful rhetoric and promotes hatred and discrimination towards others.
Unless your a Ladyboy yourself, you shouldn’t use this word, it’s offensive!

Admins - think this qualifies as a code violation

Can we get back on topic? Yet another derailment of a for sale thread.
It’s not really even a topic it’s a for sale post
If you want to buy one then pre order it if you just want to negative comment then set up a thread in general discussion none of you like it when negative comments are put on your fs post s do you

OMG, my Scottish grandfather (RIP) was right when he told me a story when I was a kid. Always check for balls but these days that’s not a sure thing😂

^^^ it’s not really a for sale thread though is it?
Where’s the price ?
Fair comment but this is nothing to do with home pin it’s Dave who is trying to sell them who by all accounts is a respected person on here you are not moaning when he goes to the effort to ship you parts from the states so you avoid import costs or stock s parts that you could only get previously overseas you are not only hanging home pin out to dry here guys

^^ Kinda feels more of a hype thread to me.
Not seeing too many negative posts about the pin itself.

‘ Any publicity is good publicity ‘

Last edited:
Ladyboy?

This is just taking a word and using it against a real human being in a derogatory manner and is clearly intended to insult and even de-humanitize the individual. Its hateful rhetoric and promotes hatred and discrimination towards others.
Unless your a Ladyboy yourself, you shouldn’t use this word, it’s offensive!

Admins - think this qualifies as a code violation
I actually know a few Thai ladyboys via my wife who is a female Thai. They are great individuals.
It's a South East culture thing, which I am assuming you have not travelled to that region?

I actually know a few Thai ladyboys via my wife who is a female Thai. They are great individuals.
It's a South East culture thing, which I am assuming you have not travelled to that region?
I sure have :)
I was being facetious.
Well done on the wife 👍

My bro and mates went out there on a jolly, one of them who I call the Gimp got robbed by one in his hotel room while he was out cold😂

Guys. It is rude to derail the thread like this, the conversation isn’t relevant to the topic and will kill off sensible discussion.
Can we get back on topic.

Fair play admin, but with a Spinal Tap promo vid released with that content … which I love BTW….
You have to expect some humorous style feedback.

Couldn’t find it on Home pins web but gives good look at features. Not sure if they are affiliated.

Couldn’t find it on Home pins web but gives good look at features. Not sure if they are affiliated.

Highway is Ozzie distributor for the game. You can get the price if you visit the retro site.

Not to sure on the packaging either, slightest knock will damage them. Least box gives it that air gap and sort of avoids knocks and scrapes from other objects.

Tell that to the Bond buyers who ended up with cracked cabinets. 😂

At least they are on a pallet, don't think the above were.
You can only do so much and pray they don't get really knocked about :) But I think a box will protect more from most little dings and knocks and scrapes. If the thing falls off a fork link truck nothing is saving it :D

The good old packing from HomePin for Thunderbirds was awful.
On a pallet
Wrapped in plastic.
No outer box at all.
I would be asking for better packing - I hope they can make cardboard boxes in china....

Back
Top Bottom