What's new

The WORST Pinball Machines... and WHY?

Road show!
Theatre of magic!
No good gofers!
HRC!
No fear!
Any other one ball pinball machine.
However echoing a few other posts I would still rather play any of them than no pinball , apart maybe for road show? Nothing redeams that piece of **** ;)

And at the moment iron man
All fire wood...

Although I have to give iron man a chance, as apparently hitting a timed shot makes up for an empty playfield.

Road show!
Theatre of magic!
No good gofers!
HRC!
No fear!
Any other one ball pinball machine.
However echoing a few other posts I would still rather play any of them than no pinball , apart maybe for road show? Nothing redeams that piece of **** ;)

And at the moment iron man
All fire wood...

Although I have to give iron man a chance, as apparently hitting a timed shot makes up for an empty playfield.

reasons for disliking them mate :)

reasons for disliking them mate :)

Road show.
Each games feels the same, nothing exciting about a theme built on road works, pointless second plunger , hateful sound call outs, stupid doll heads and terrible artwork. Lawlor **** fest!!!!

ToM... I feel I don't have to justify my reasons with an answer here ;)

No fear = No fun , post !! Post!! Post !! Post !! Stupid **** guitar crazy soundtrack terribly bad call outs hateful theme.

HRC.... Just a car crash of a game, horrendous in every single way.

You can say **** without it getting **** out.... How cool is that :)
Dan did you realise that???
Look it works

You can say **** without it getting **** out.... How cool is that :)
Dan did you realise that???
Look it works

I don't want to be too pedantic, but there's a typo in there. You probably meant **** **** **** ***** ****ety **** (cheque book and pen)

Road show.
Each games feels the same, nothing exciting about a theme built on road works, pointless second plunger , hateful sound call outs, stupid doll heads and terrible artwork. Lawlor **** fest!!!!

ToM... I feel I don't have to justify my reasons with an answer here ;)

No fear = No fun , post !! Post!! Post !! Post !! Stupid **** guitar crazy soundtrack terribly bad call outs hateful theme.

HRC.... Just a car crash of a game, horrendous in every single way.

Any disrespect of No Fear shall not be tolerated....LOL. T'is a fine game of speed and accuracy. Although I do concede it needs reprogramming to get rid of those ******* sports stars that are now probably all in wheel chairs.

Will I'm glad to see you can't find a good enough reason for slagging off Gofers,
because we both know it's a great game and deep down you also know that. ;)

Will I'm glad to see you can't find a good enough reason for slagging off Gofers,
because we both know it's a great game and deep down you also know that. ;)
Oh sorry forgot about that :)

Ok cab and artwork looks like someone has puked over it, gofers are so annoying and make you want to smash the glass and rip the gofers out and stamp on them, theme sucks ass ... Terrible rules , the slam ramp is fun for one shot.. It's a pile of horse **** ;)

****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety,****ety.
you forgot one Paul. :rofl:

Oh feck off Barber calling NGG, I love it and will defend it to the end of the sound of last orders at the bar.

Back
Top Bottom