What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "What is this part/Where is this from" Thread..

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
I have NO doubt whatsoever that during my Wh2o rebuild i will be heavilly using this thread, however I was just digging through a box of parts thinking "I recognise this however cant for the life of me work out where it goes....

So figured I would create one :)

Stick your "WTF is this" pics in here..!!! :D

heh heh, i am looking forward to that myself. sadly i am currently away from home and so away from my huge stockpile of inappropriate imges, but i can bide my time....... yes my pretties, i can bide my time ..... (maniacal laugh)

heh heh, i am looking forward to that myself. sadly i am currently away from home and so away from my huge stockpile of inappropriate imges, but i can bide my time....... yes my pretties, i can bide my time ..... (maniacal laugh)

PINBALL parts Dan.... PINBALL parts....

What's the competition ?
Guess how many dildo's in the pinball machine. And don't forget its a super widebody Space Invaders.

I've got a non pinball what is it, treated myself to a new dewalt drill driver to replace my knackerd old one. I bought one of them sets with different drills and screw driver bits as I can never find any in the set there are these 2 plastic things called finders any idea what they are? Ill get a pic tomoz it's up me old dears ATM

I've got a non pinball what is it, treated myself to a new dewalt drill driver to replace my knackerd old one. I bought one of them sets with different drills and screw driver bits as I can never find any in the set there are these 2 plastic things called finders any idea what they are? Ill get a pic tomoz it's up me old dears ATM

Something like this ?cfnewsads.thomasnet.com_images_large_484_484296.jpg

Slide the finder over the head of the screw basically to use as a guide to keep the driver from sliding off the screw. It is easier to just start the driver off slowly until it grabs into the material and then speed up

Any ideas what this is, what does it do, and can I remove it and splice the wires back? I hate anything non-standard and this looks non-standard!

IMG_2497.jpg

I'd say that was non-standard. It looks like a 9 pin port off if a computer. Is it just connecting thing up? I doubt there is anything too magically going on unless it had some sort if dongle connected originally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom