What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! The Walking Dead Pro

I have no idea what version I have.............
Any links to any utube vids with the different versions so I can take a look ?
Many Thanks

Tool Edition sounds a bit loud for me, dont think the neighbours will like that :)

v1.56 ROM with RandomKG audio (Nine inch nails mix) works for me. It's great.
I'd of preferred something with various artists on rather than aload from the same band. Or do nine inch nails, radiohead and tool have some relevance to the series? I'm only on episode 2.
If we're going to have heavy rock how about some System of a down? :)

Mine looks quite different from stock, lots of mods and changed out some of the red led's for UV's. Added a strobe on the bumper caps (again UV) and it looks awesome. Add the sound and colour dmd and <3

I'd of preferred something with various artists on rather than aload from the same band. Or do nine inch nails, radiohead and tool have some relevance to the series? I'm only on episode 2.
If we're going to have heavy rock how about some System of a down? :)

I have just starting to watch it after getting the pin, and what a game it has been trying to find it, joined Netflix only to find its not on there, today I picked up a NOW TV box and got it on now Season 1 Episode 1, but next to season 1 & 2 it says 4 days left, so will have to watch 4 episodes a night !
I was too tight to spend £37 on the box set after spending £7.5k on the pin :)

I have just starting to watch it after getting the pin, and what a game it has been trying to find it, joined Netflix only to find its not on there, today I picked up a NOW TV box and got it on now Season 1 Episode 1, but next to season 1 & 2 it says 4 days left, so will have to watch 4 episodes a night !
I was too tight to spend £37 on the box set after spending £7.5k on the pin :)
It's on Amazon. So if you have Amazon Prime you can watch it.

It's the cleland r version I put on it

Thanks, I think this is the one I like the best from the ones I have seen on utube, but might just try the
Radiohead/9 inch nails version at some point.......

Try them all - each time, it's like a new game:)

Only one I haven't tried is Stern's!!

I've added a short video of mine in the previous FB link. I really must put a tripod in the room rather than trying to play one handed whilst recording :)

Back
Top Bottom