What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Arv

Registered
Alias
As per title a thread for all the shiny new stuff you get through the post or otherwise..

I'll kick it off with these:

ecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_41444FhfX1L._SX300_.jpg

Look like they could do some precision damage in the wrong hands.

I got nothing new today.

Hmmm, looks familiar ;)

It's an awesome tool though. And your teeth will thank you for it :rofl:

Reactions: Arv
I like this thread. I want to contribute but will have to wait as all I got in the post recently was that plastic weld stuff I will most likely forget about when I actually need it.

My lad got Fifa 15 today - he was well chuffed with that.Him and his mates played with that while I worked on the Centaur-during which time I got.....virtually nowhere!!

Always good when you get home to presents, today was a bumper day, a parts book for my SOF, some JP dinosaurs and 2 great neon's won of ebay cheap, had to put them straight up. Happy days :)

Attachments

• IMGP3214.JPG
    IMGP3214.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMGP3213.JPG
    IMGP3213.JPG
    183.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMGP3211.JPG
    IMGP3211.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 82
  • IMGP3212.JPG
    IMGP3212.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 73
Replacement Sega Rally 2 board from eBay :) lasted 5 hrs and died..... Hopefully will be okay tomorrow :(

In the last few days I've had a box full of lovely retina burning leds from comet ( screw you HMRC....I win again...until next time! ), 3 flipper rebuild kits and a few psu components from Andy N and some T molding. Not bad. Hopefully next week will bring another 300lb wooden box of happiness :)

A bag of Gottlieb bits arrived from Pinball Mania

Including new decals for robo-war caps and drops :clap:

Plus a mod kit for TX,tho I seem to have ordered two,will sell one to @Arv or @JMP tho,the bits in the kit,for generic lane protectors and the like ;)

Nothing much in fact the opposite.
Got a wad of cash for selling my peachy Addams.
Which will be going to fund The Walking Dead LE.

+1 one the vectrex front here too. I got some vectrex wraps for it the other month.

Always good when you get home to presents, today was a bumper day, a parts book for my SOF, some JP dinosaurs and 2 great neon's won of ebay cheap, had to put them straight up. Happy days :)
Did you get the neons from the US? How the hell they get here unbroken?!?!?!? And did you get shafted with import tax?

100 x 555 timer chips.
Ordered 10 from aliexpress for 99p and somehow they sent 100 :p
Result! There is some seriously cheap stuff from the East. I needed one of the little pink headphone sockets for my son's gaming PC. Couldn't even find one in the UK and the closest thing was around £2-3. So I ordered 50 of exactly the right sockets in pink from China for £3.95! I'll keep a couple and the rest are going back on eBay to be sold individually.

Today I got:

eBayCaps.JPG

4 x 15,000uF 35V capacitors. These are the C23 smoothing caps for the +5VDC section on Bally regulator boards (AS-2518-16, AS-2518-22, AS-2518-107, AS-2518-147).

Another little eBay bargain - £1.50 each, almost half price from Mouser, Farnell, etc.. Queue onslaught of comments about only Panasonic caps being good enough but Nichicon are fine in my book too :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom