What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

You forget to put the glass back in when you set it up ?? :rofl:

1st few games sub 50m score, then the one above, multiball after multiball, must of been at least 4 or 5

3 balls, but was a few extras

Last edited:
I should have posted here when Stranger Things arrived from Phil, but in the excitement I forgot ! But just arrived from Phil Palmer is this box of goodies, that’s my weekend sorted.
So just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to Phil for getting these for me and so quickly too, his service is second to none and his no nonsense support is the best in the business 😃

Attachments

• CCFECD87-AB6E-4A62-B5DE-B0208E35FF70.jpeg
    CCFECD87-AB6E-4A62-B5DE-B0208E35FF70.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 48
Grabbed a couple of JJP’s yesterday. Been on the fence for a while now but had to try it being the only JJP I haven’t owned (except GnR). Got to say I love it. Great theme intervention and a classic lawlor game. Great to get hobbit back too. Wanted a LE so grabbed the BA. Just need to get Dialed in back now [emoji2357]fdfd8b20544e4f52bba980bb2b4e6488.jpg
a0181208d1b68d824ba15f31a19b1859.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wat? :) Great theme integration in which game?

Pirates has no assets and Wonka is all over the place! And is missing loads of assets also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The bits keep on coming by the time I'm 80 I might have a complete machine!

Thanks to Phil for this, landed today.

Add_web.png

Martin must have been then !
You seriously need to put that latest cleland code on it.
you just need a new SD card then you can swop between them whenever you like

Also, I don’t know if you’re aware, but spike 2 menu settings for sound setup are wrong.
They have the cabinet and backbox settings back to front, so the cabinet adjustments do the backbox and vice versa

Also, I don’t know if you’re aware, but spike 2 menu settings for sound setup are wrong.
They have the cabinet and backbox settings back to front, so the cabinet adjustments do the backbox and vice versa

Wait, what?!

Also 100% agree on Cleland sound mix for Stranger Things, makes the game so much better.

Wait, what?!

Also 100% agree on Cleland sound mix for Stranger Things, makes the game so much better.
Yes, I found out when I put new speakers in my IM Premium to make it like an LE that the wiring diagram was wrong and showed the + and - for the speakers wrong way round and that the audio adjustment settings were the wrong way round.
I contacted stern technical who confirmed both but obviously didn’t change anything as when I checked Stranger Things it’s exactly the same All they need to do is change the name in the settings - cabinet to backbox and backbox to cabinet, but they haven’t so just bare that in mind when dialling in the sound especially if you use the 10 band graphic lol 😂

Martin must have been then !
You seriously need to put that latest cleland code on it.
you just need a new SD card then you can swop between them whenever you like

Martin was here yesterday. It was Hadfields today.
Not in a rush to try Cleland code as so far I’ve always preferred stock (except on Star Trek)

Not in a rush to try Cleland code as so far I’ve always preferred stock (except on Star Trek)

I'm the exact same way, I've always preferred stock until Stranger Things. After installing Cleland a few software versions ago I'd actually wait for him to update new code before installing as I couldn't go back to stock. Worth it for the more upbeat theme and the high score music alone, but loads more in there too. You can always grab a spare SD card and switch back and forwards but for me it def improved the game.

Yes, he has only made a few subtle changes but the kids remix music at game over I listen until it finishes before starting a new game or turning it off, tho it does help if your speakers are dialed in lol 😂
I had to put anti rattle tape on my invisiglass, it’s bloody brilliant 😃

I’ll give it a go then, does anyone have a link? The pinside one doesn’t work.

I’ll give it a go then, does anyone have a link? The pinside one doesn’t work.

I'll PM you

Edit: scratch that, just realised I only have the Premium code. If you message Cleland on pinside he'll send you a PM with a link to download the software and instructions on how to write it to the SD card. It's to avoid Stern requesting the code is taken down.

I'll PM you

Edit: scratch that, just realised I only have the Premium code. If you message Cleland on pinside he'll send you a PM with a link to download the software and instructions on how to write it to the SD card. It's to avoid Stern requesting the code is taken down.

Cheers, I’ve messaged him [emoji106]

e36c8bc547ff873da4559c80aab30289.jpg
e2b0175686464e0b029ffd7703b00080.jpg
6a3bee80e2c7f1795a5e7c95e203797f.jpg

New toy came today, checked it over, ran switch tests now updating code. [emoji322]

….well the fun didn’t last long! I’ve posted for help in the technical section [emoji2361]

….dodgy target now sorted [emoji106] I’m enjoying it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom