What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Nice one Pinball Life. Took less than a week to get here.. Stuff you just can’t get from a uk distributor!

Attachments

• D0A889EE-E65F-47CA-BD04-C6FC45C835B7.jpeg
    D0A889EE-E65F-47CA-BD04-C6FC45C835B7.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: PAX
Nice one Pinball Life. Took less than a week to get here.. Stuff you just can’t get from a uk distributor!
How much did you get charged for postage?
Can't find much for my Hobbit in the uk and the $20 part from the US was going to cost $30 to ship😭

Quite a lot. I had two sets of Flipper fidelity speakers. Really like them as I have a few pins with them already. Still worked out cheaper than using the EU though. I’d wait till you need a number of things before placing an order though..

Reactions: PAX
Who knows how much Stern save by using those pegs on pros, but please stop it now. You can’t work on the bloody machine with them. Rails now fitted to my Met pro. It was a faff though!
You're right, the pegs were terrible, they have stopped using them though. The last machine to have them was GOTG, IMDN onwards have rails.

Last edited:

Attachments

• D1AAE968-6C12-403C-BDB6-42A195CD206F.jpeg
    D1AAE968-6C12-403C-BDB6-42A195CD206F.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Yes but run into issues with flashers which I need to look into so can’t comment yet.

EDIT: Another dodgy connection was causing issues, this pin has had more dodgy connections than Pablo Escobar!!!

Working great
Yes but run into issues with flashers which I need to look into so can’t comment yet.

EDIT: Another dodgy connection was causing issues, this pin has had more dodgy connections than Pablo Escobar!!!

Working great.

Working great
View attachment 139653
Which supplier did you get it from, I’m always up for adding another item to my T.Z
Alan

I picked up my fathom playfield
she is absolutely beautiful pic doesn't do it justice
just need to finish the spinner and find the correct decal
everything has been rebuilt with lots of new parts
Where did you find that?

😂 dunno about that Dave,
Looking at the pictures of the rod installed, it does look a little large, but the paint job on it looks great.
Just waiting for the game now!

Had a look at it and it wil work, needs new flipper rebuild and the morons painted the cabinet but it’s probably going to become another quick silver :D

The eBay Taxi arrived today. (In the sense that I collected it [emoji846])
Seller seemed a nice guy, had it 20 years and genuinely did not know that the backglass lifted out and there were circuit boards in the back. Or how to remove pf glass!!
I pretty much knew this and knew it was a bit of a punt whether the CPU board had dissolved from battery leakage.
My heart sank when I saw the state of the batteries in the holder. When I went to grab them the holder lifted clean off the board - the contacts had completely corroded away.
A closer look at the CPU shows no obvious corrosion.
The 6821 in the pic is covered in clear gunk which must be from the battery leakage but the traces underneath seem unaffected.
Eco friendly batteries?[emoji1]fecef375f1280d616716ed8253f471ae.jpg689fe8ef17b96c85770d02897d53695a.jpge5a27c8aa01e1754413d16a97e0d6f0d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom