What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Today's delivery!. Sadly I've only had a few games as I'm now in work :mad:. The machine is beautiful, especially the cabinet art which makes it a pity it has to go in a lineup so it can't be fully appreciated. I need to update the code and tweak a few things but very happy with initial impressions.
View attachment 110774

Amazing! How did you get yours so fast? I'm still waiting to hear from Phil re machine options and final balance.

Amazing! How did you get yours so fast? I'm still waiting to hear from Phil re machine options and final balance.
I just got lucky, right place at the right time. Was supposed to be Phil's machine but he decided not to keep it. It would have been here months ago had the world not imploded.

I just got lucky, right place at the right time. Was supposed to be Phil's machine but he decided not to keep it. It would have been here months ago had the world not imploded.

Ah lucky indeed! Hope you enjoy it, can't wait for mine to arrive but who knows when that will be with the world continuing to implode.

Happy as a pig in muck
PIN2DMD arrived and installed in less than 10mins following the video instructions posted by Mike
Bloomin Pintastic!

Attachments

• IMG_1828.JPG
    IMG_1828.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1830.JPG
    IMG_1830.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1834.JPG
    IMG_1834.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 58
Shout out to @Colywobbles for the bat logo plastics he sent over In red and orange for above the speaker lights on Bm66.They fit perfect (Cheers Col)
Decided to go for the official Sle bracket for the speaker lights which makes the logo bigger than the mod couple route plus the benefit is that it's all centered
correctly, speaker and logo above.
Now to put it all back together.
IMG_20200619_131928.jpg
IMG_20200619_131409.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200619_131928.jpg
    IMG_20200619_131928.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 15
Good to see it strapped in on delivery.
Always pondered if left free standing if it could topple over, going around a bend 🤔

5 hour round trip - GI issues fixed already, a few small bits to do, I really like it [emoji106]

3359ac9ddea7c84ffbe6c83dc61784e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big thanks to @Jagspete for picking up a Cosco sack trolley for me today. And thanks to @Colywobbles for the recommendation. It’s a great bit of kit. Unbeatable for the money. Now just waiting for my electric winch....
View attachment 111612
By the looks like all that gym equipment surely you can just chuck it on ya back and walk up the stairs.
I feel knackered just looking at them.

What do we have here?

20200626_161322.jpg

Unfortunately not a JP and unfortunately not mine but I had the pleasure of helping a very nice chap install a pinball heaven restored Addams Family!

Amazing work from @philpalmer and the first time I have ever played an Addams in anything above average condition so an awesome day for me too. The domestic the chap had with his wife about where it was going was hilarious and the last thing I said to him as I left was "they multiply you know!"

Excuse the quality on the pos work phone but a few pictures.

20200626_144713.jpg

20200626_144725.jpg

20200626_144702.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom