The "Today I received" Thread

Horsey

Registered
Apr 26, 2018
Kirkcaldy
What's the space like in your room @JMP ?
Looked like it was pretty full the last time you uploaded a pic. Must be hard when you have nothing but keepers

JMP

Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2011
Lancashire
I'd absolutely love to, I loooove 80b games. It would be great to meet a fellow Gottlieb appreciator too lol
Welcome anytime.... well, when things back to normal ! Should be by October :hmm:

What's the space like in your room @JMP ?
Looked like it was pretty full the last time you uploaded a pic. Must be hard when you have nothing but keepers
It's over capacity and is why GW is in middle of the room (with another) at the moment. A cull is coming....!

replicas

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Lancashire
Welcome anytime.... well, when things back to normal ! Should be by October :hmm:

It's over capacity and is why GW is in middle of the room (with another) at the moment. A cull is coming....!
That's my fault, John is kindly storing a number of my pins for me till I try and get my games room back.
Top fella.

Reactions: Hullshark

MajesticPinball

Beta Tester
Jan 11, 2018
Essex
Facebook.com
Alias
James Reed

Will definately take you up on that offer sometime 😊 I have no space or money but if youre having a cull please keep me in mind, Im slowly building an 80b collection of my own 🤣

tyke

Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2012
Melksham
Alias
Mike
Looks good, how bad is the repro topper? Not much reflection movement?
Apparently if you mess with the angle of the wedge with some washers you can get some of the movement. I’m a little while off being able to test it yet, but will post my findings ☺

Last edited: