What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

What's the space like in your room @JMP ?
Looked like it was pretty full the last time you uploaded a pic. Must be hard when you have nothing but keepers

I'd absolutely love to, I loooove 80b games. It would be great to meet a fellow Gottlieb appreciator too lol

Welcome anytime.... well, when things back to normal ! Should be by October :hmm:

What's the space like in your room @JMP ?
Looked like it was pretty full the last time you uploaded a pic. Must be hard when you have nothing but keepers

It's over capacity and is why GW is in middle of the room (with another) at the moment. A cull is coming....!

Welcome anytime.... well, when things back to normal ! Should be by October :hmm:

It's over capacity and is why GW is in middle of the room (with another) at the moment. A cull is coming....!
That's my fault, John is kindly storing a number of my pins for me till I try and get my games room back.
Top fella.

Will definately take you up on that offer sometime 😊 I have no space or money but if youre having a cull please keep me in mind, Im slowly building an 80b collection of my own 🤣

Ah the 80B's are the keepers !

Will keep an eye out.... TX has come up in France on Pinball Owners for reasonable money but think you have one ?

Looks good, how bad is the repro topper? Not much reflection movement?

Apparently if you mess with the angle of the wedge with some washers you can get some of the movement. I’m a little while off being able to test it yet, but will post my findings ☺

Last edited:
I have missed something, these rad decals looks a lot easier to fit, are there any downsides?

Get the full beans spinner upgrade other wise tempest is unplayable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This arrived in time for the MMR upgrade which is arriving tomorrow if the man from DPD doesn’t clock up.

It’s the acrylic Ltd edition one.
98686176e7a93a27f47335a3bb94c310.jpg

M.
Get the full beans spinner upgrade other wise tempest is unplayable.

Both games could be modded already, the Space Invaders has a PI inside and Asteroids has a large silver metal spinner

Back
Top Bottom