What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

I'm only 40 mins away from Hadfields and was off today so decided to go and pick it up myself.
Wont be setting it up till earliest the weekend.

Take it you not been waiting long then?

Mine not due until Tuesday also but After 18 months of waiting im not sure ill be able to wait until the weekend to set it up :)

In another context, it was a favourite cab(inet) for the trade as well - according to the late Bob Thomson the woodwork was worth something in its own right. It was often seen with something later grafted in.

After waiting for delivery from pre xmas finally got a whodunnit? It also spent a few weeks at a good friends place fixing some niggles. Looking forward to getting some games in as its my first new pin in the door for like 7 years!

"Received" is the wrong word, hauled out of a bungalow, up garden steps, pushed 100 yards down a path and with a total of 500 miles driven. Seller was a great guy though.

Looking forward to playing it after a brief hibernation.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-04-28 at 09.11.50.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-28 at 09.11.50.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 59
Went on a pinball road trip up to Newcastle yesterday to pick up this beauty! I think this was the last EM only game that Gottlieb produced (after this they released a mix of EM and SS versions) and is considered one of the pinnacles of EM technology with both a roto target and vari target! Big thanks to @Geofflove for the game and the help getting it into the van, it was a pleasure to meet you mate :thumbs: It's all about the artwork for me on this one though, so cool :D

PXL_20230428_133537489.jpg

PXL_20230428_133547842.jpg

PXL_20230428_133600432.jpg

Back
Top Bottom