What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Quick phone him before he gets to far away LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A terrible one handed demo video but I bought and fitted a Pinduino kit to my mates Funhouse. Very happy with how it turned out.

It changes depending on gameplay, with different effects for different shots/modes.

Re. the Atari game; as I heard, this and its contemporary Middle Earth have the circuit boards in the cabinet, making the back box and glass simply decorative. This was illustrated (or not, depending on your viewpoint) by someone using one of these games without the back box fitted, due to lack of headroom - pun not intended

Re. the Atari game; as I heard, this and its contemporary Middle Earth have the circuit boards in the cabinet, making the back box and glass simply decorative. This was illustrated (or not, depending on your viewpoint) by someone using one of these games without the back box fitted, due to lack of headroom - pun not intended

I had one years ago lovely glass dull game! but worthy as a classic Atari pin, I bought mine for £30 it worked apart from a flipper but while soldering the wire back on the coil a blob of solder dropped on the board! and killed half the switch matrix! I stupidly had it powered, Never got it working after that, I leaned a lesson tho

Well done mate, one of Stern’s best games in my view (and a lot better than that chocolate pin!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Ah yes, they are trying to deliver to me on Wednesday just need someone to be in!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

So jealous, one day I will get a NIB - one day...

More jealous of that indy to be fair, as that is a ball park i could play in :(

Back
Top Bottom