What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The sorriest machine I ever owned :)

Oh changing times... some of us would nowadays try to refurb that and get it working!!!

I have got going a few mad pins.
i made up my Genesis aka Frank N Pin - and all i had was a populated playfield,power board,lockbar and transformer.Had to source cab,translite,boards,backbox etc etc.I had to replace nearly every playfield underside screw too due to corrosion.
Then there was the infamous Pins Anon Volcano I got going with help from my friends and the last ever(?) Moonster Meet,that had probably not worked for donkeys years,and also the other Volcano i got,with the damaged playfield,and again aint worked in donkeys years for £101.
My HH need a fair bit too.
It is fun to do stuff like that.However I wouldn't even have contemplated trying to get that bugger working:eek:

Lol I remember sitting in your kitchen rolling the ball around the playfield going " whoaaaa this would be awesome , imagine how cool this could be " over excited enthusiasm soon turned to bleak reality :)

Lol I remember sitting in your kitchen rolling the ball around the playfield going " whoaaaa this would be awesome , imagine how cool this could be " over excited enthusiasm soon turned to bleak reality :)

Yeah ...brilliant. Gotta roll with the punches, just a stupid bl@@dy hobby at the end of the day , big boys and their big toys :D

Then there was the infamous Pins Anon Volcano I got going with help from my friends and the last ever(?) Moonster Meet,that had probably not worked for donkeys years,and also the other Volcano i got,with the damaged playfield,and again aint worked in donkeys years for £101.

Remember it well, I thought Martin included a picture of Volcano and broken glass in his report but I guess I was wrong.
http://www.pinballnews.com/shows/monstermeet2009/index.html

Back
Top Bottom