What's new

The sorriest machine I ever owned :)

Oh changing times... some of us would nowadays try to refurb that and get it working!!!

I have got going a few mad pins.
i made up my Genesis aka Frank N Pin - and all i had was a populated playfield,power board,lockbar and transformer.Had to source cab,translite,boards,backbox etc etc.I had to replace nearly every playfield underside screw too due to corrosion.
Then there was the infamous Pins Anon Volcano I got going with help from my friends and the last ever(?) Moonster Meet,that had probably not worked for donkeys years,and also the other Volcano i got,with the damaged playfield,and again aint worked in donkeys years for £101.
My HH need a fair bit too.
It is fun to do stuff like that.However I wouldn't even have contemplated trying to get that bugger working:eek:

Lol I remember sitting in your kitchen rolling the ball around the playfield going " whoaaaa this would be awesome , imagine how cool this could be " over excited enthusiasm soon turned to bleak reality :)

Lol I remember sitting in your kitchen rolling the ball around the playfield going " whoaaaa this would be awesome , imagine how cool this could be " over excited enthusiasm soon turned to bleak reality :)

Yeah ...brilliant. Gotta roll with the punches, just a stupid bl@@dy hobby at the end of the day , big boys and their big toys :D

Then there was the infamous Pins Anon Volcano I got going with help from my friends and the last ever(?) Moonster Meet,that had probably not worked for donkeys years,and also the other Volcano i got,with the damaged playfield,and again aint worked in donkeys years for £101.

Remember it well, I thought Martin included a picture of Volcano and broken glass in his report but I guess I was wrong.
http://www.pinballnews.com/shows/monstermeet2009/index.html

Back
Top Bottom