What's new

Found it! The Shadow

morning we have a the shadow pinball in stock nice clean playfield if youe intrested i can get some pics and a cost to you

we have a few diffrent pins in stock , and whilts i have been a membe on rear for a whie i have not been that active

il let you no on shadow

morning , the shadow , fully refurbished and cleaned with a playfield protector fitted and full set of led lamps including all flasher and back box leds , £4500 and we can deliver it for that if you would like photos i can get you some over thanks stu

we have a few diffrent pins in stock , and whilts i have been a membe on rear for a whie i have not been that active

il let you no on shadow
Your message has been...overshadowed...by your spelling.

I'll get my coat.

morning , the shadow , fully refurbished and cleaned with a playfield protector fitted and full set of led lamps including all flasher and back box leds , £4500 and we can deliver it for that if you would like photos i can get you some over thanks stu
Thanks Stu,
That’s way more than I’m looking to a pay for a Shadow so don’t worry about the photos unless you are willing to negotiate by quite some margin 👍🏼
If your price is non-negotiable, then I’m happy to leave it there, thanks.

fully refurbished and cleaned with a playfield protector fitted and full set of led lamps including all flasher and back box leds
Would it be an option to sell as-is, i.e. without any of the above?

@Dave Playman - You may want to drop @Fat Lil’s (Zac) a message. He had one, he was on about selling. Do not know if it is indeed for sale still or not. I know he picked up a new machines so it maybe !

Zac can you confirm/deny it is for sale.....
Appreciate the heads up. I contacted Zac last year about his machine and he decided to keep it. I’ve WhatsApp’d him just now to ask him again. Thanks again 👍🏼

Sorry guys it’s gone to a new keeper! Haven’t been online in a while, but you’ll be seeing me on here more now I’ve got a couple quid!!

ow i do love it when my disabilty is picked at , im dislexic ,
I can't spell for **** either, if it was not for auto correct / spell check id be doomed! :D
Don't ever ask me to write anything on paper :)

DFF798F9-1104-4C09-9F0E-9413F2A4D1EA.jpeg

Found one! Thanks @bartron for parting with your lovely Shadow today from Pinball Republic. Great to meet you too 👍🏼

Back
Top Bottom