What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! The Shadow

morning we have a the shadow pinball in stock nice clean playfield if youe intrested i can get some pics and a cost to you

we have a few diffrent pins in stock , and whilts i have been a membe on rear for a whie i have not been that active

il let you no on shadow

morning , the shadow , fully refurbished and cleaned with a playfield protector fitted and full set of led lamps including all flasher and back box leds , £4500 and we can deliver it for that if you would like photos i can get you some over thanks stu

we have a few diffrent pins in stock , and whilts i have been a membe on rear for a whie i have not been that active

il let you no on shadow
Your message has been...overshadowed...by your spelling.

I'll get my coat.

morning , the shadow , fully refurbished and cleaned with a playfield protector fitted and full set of led lamps including all flasher and back box leds , £4500 and we can deliver it for that if you would like photos i can get you some over thanks stu
Thanks Stu,
That’s way more than I’m looking to a pay for a Shadow so don’t worry about the photos unless you are willing to negotiate by quite some margin 👍🏼
If your price is non-negotiable, then I’m happy to leave it there, thanks.

fully refurbished and cleaned with a playfield protector fitted and full set of led lamps including all flasher and back box leds
Would it be an option to sell as-is, i.e. without any of the above?

@Dave Playman - You may want to drop @Fat Lil’s (Zac) a message. He had one, he was on about selling. Do not know if it is indeed for sale still or not. I know he picked up a new machines so it maybe !

Zac can you confirm/deny it is for sale.....
Appreciate the heads up. I contacted Zac last year about his machine and he decided to keep it. I’ve WhatsApp’d him just now to ask him again. Thanks again 👍🏼

Sorry guys it’s gone to a new keeper! Haven’t been online in a while, but you’ll be seeing me on here more now I’ve got a couple quid!!

ow i do love it when my disabilty is picked at , im dislexic ,
I can't spell for **** either, if it was not for auto correct / spell check id be doomed! :D
Don't ever ask me to write anything on paper :)

DFF798F9-1104-4C09-9F0E-9413F2A4D1EA.jpeg

Found one! Thanks @bartron for parting with your lovely Shadow today from Pinball Republic. Great to meet you too 👍🏼

Back
Top Bottom